Box call?

rfeltman41

Good production call, I would rather support local custom call maker. Someone on here like Beardhunter,everyone says his box calls are awesome. He will be my next purchase unless I can get to Lonnie's

nhancedsvt

Banned
Buy a custom call. For a call in the same price range I was really impressed with Olin Humphries' calls I played in Nashville.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Good production call, I would rather support local custom call maker. Someone on here like Beardhunter,everyone says his box calls are awesome. He will be my next purchase unless I can get to Lonnie's

Russel Beard makes an awesome box

Lee Kellogg

I have killed several birds using the Woodhaven Real Hen Cherry box call. I just picked up a walnut Real Hen and look forward to using it this spring as well. You will not be disappointed with one of their box calls.

AL trout bum

Sort of on the same subject (and apologies to the thread poster, not trying to hi-jack), but what is a good box call for a beginner?

fishnfool

Al trout I am a beginner, I want a good sounding call beginner or not. I don't live far from Russell I will give him a call, since I have one of his crystal/slate calls ill keep it local!

Zkid09

I have a box from camp callers that sounds good.
Id look at Lonnie Mabry or russel beard if I were buying another box.

All boxes all fairly fool proof with just a little practice.