So i guess all the turkeys are gone !

MOUNTAINZ2

BEEN HUNTING PEICE OF LAND AND KILLING TURKEYS FOR 20 PLUS YEARS WELL THEY CUT THE TIMBER SCLECT CUT THIS PAST DEER SEASON WELL I BEEN SEEING GOBBLER TRACKS AND BEEN OUT TO LAND TODAY AND 4 TIMES ALLREADY IN MORING AND EVEING NO GOBBLEING NO HEN TALK NO FLY UP BEEN SEEING LOT OF COYOTE TRACKS BUT WHAT COULD BE GOING ON ALLWAYS HEAR BIRDS BUT NOT ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER :banginghe:cry:facepalm:

Brad C.

That's why I tell folks to enjoy their prime hunting spots while they can because it won't last. I know.

nhancedsvt

Banned
Turkey tracks=turkeys...

That to bad... Like said enjoy that private land while its there... Oh well there's always WMA...

TurkeyKiller12

If you've got gobbler tracks, you've got birds. Might have to find a different tactic this season to kill your birds. Good Luck.

MackUSCG

You need to lay out some of that turkey scent like they are talking about on the "most useless product" thread!! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though...leaving my lease this morning I saw 2 huge longbeards and 6 hens on the side of the road where they just did a bunch of tree cutting. If you are seeing gobbler tracks and strut marks in the sand you will be in business. I went up this morning to the exact same spot where I went last weekend (didnt hear a peep last weekend) and they were hammering hard!!! I did see strut marks in the sand and plenty of tracks so I knew they were around. Do you think you might have bumped em going in?

OrlandoBrent

Yep, might as well give up. Maybe your wife has some chores for you to do during turkey season.

//LOVE ME SOME ALL CAPS!