hunt swap

walters

any body want to swap a hunt, im in a club this year that lets me have guest, have seen some good deer good land 300 acres, power lines, gas lines, swamps, thinned pines
come down on a friday scout, hunt all day saturday. i have a nice camper for you to stay in, set you up right. take 1 deer only. about anytime from oct. to dec. what yall got

Adirondacker

I'll swap you for a hunt on my club. We got a great tower stand overlooking a power line. The club member that fixed up the stand is convinced we'll see a big one cross that powerline sometime this year. Maybe you can hunt on a day when he is out of town fishing with his son and neighbor.:biggrin3:

Briar

GONetwork Member
I'll take you up on that Adirondacker . Just let me know a few days in advance on a definite date that way I can get off work and hunt while yall fish uhhhhhh............... I mean he fishes !!!!!

walters

fish

yall reconize all 3 of our avatars is of fish, adriondacker has
turned all us into a bunch of fisherman and here it is hunting season. by the way yall dont be tellin noone about my powerline, ill show you what it will produce:cool:

Adirondacker

For anyone that might be confused...Walters, Pole Axer and I are all in Franks Hunt Club together!:yeah: