Encore Trigger Work

Derek

anybody had any trigger work done to their Encore??? Got one this year and it seems like I pull the trigger 10 ft before it goes off? Any suggestions? ::huh:

huntfish

Encore Problems

I was all set to get an Encore and all I read is problems. :banginghe Your trigger, D2D barrels (or is it the stock? TBD) and other posts about problems. When things go back to the factory, returned with "Within specifications". :confused: Does anybody have any good things to report about the Encore? ::huh:

FootLongDawg

Did mine myself when I got my Encore a few years ago. NowDon't remember how. But I know what you mean. I takes a week to pull that factory trigger back!!

stumpman

Banned
Well if it makes yall feel better mine shoots ok butt its new and only shot 15 times and its the muzzleloader hope i dont have the problems like yall D2D how old is yours and did it ever shoot good?

stumpman

Banned
They are also shooting in a weather free enviroment i had sako problems or i thought i did it was the scope instead I sent the gun back to beretta and they sent a target 5 shots under a 1"group at 100 yrds back with the gun but they said they use a shooting tunnel under ground so that makes a difference and they wait 4 minutes between rounds the guy told me. good luck with your t/c

Chuck Martin

I've got two frames, 5 rifle barrels, 1 ML barrel and 1 pistol barrel. All of mine shoot at least MOA at 100 yards except the ML which is shooting 1 1/2 MOA currently, but I hope to find the right load/bullet combo soon. My 30-06 is shooting around 1/2" with Ga Arms 165gn Ballistic Tips. The trigger is a little heavy for my taste but not a pig by any means. I'll have both frames a trigger job soon. Sounds like Andy got a Friday afternoon frame ::ke: if you know what I mean.

As with any gun, I wait at least five minutes between shots and sometimes alittle longer. Always from a heavy sandbag rest and never in the wind when I'm trying to work up a load/scope. I'm also paticular about what time I shoot during the day to avoid thermals and mirage effects. IMHO too many folks don't use proper techniques when sighting in a scope. I'm not speaking about any of the knowlegable folks here, but in general. You'd be surprised how many times good shooters come to our range and say "somethings wrong with my scope I can't get it to shoot", and we'll set it up in our setup and have it dialed in in short order.

Last edited: