Partial Birth Abortion Petition

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I dont support abortion of any type. Partial or full, both is still murder. Glad some folks are standing up.

Randy

I must admit I am torn on this one.

StriperAddict

This gets my sig. Thanks 4 posting it, Jody.

Yep, it's better to go too far in the right direction than not far enough (quote from an ol' A. W. Tozer taped sermon), because:

James 1: 8 (King James Version) A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Randy

It is a selfish thing on my part. I am against murder and abortion because I do think it is a sin. That being said, I do not want to pay taxes to support all the unwanted children in this country had by mothers who do not care and use abortion as birth control. I do not want the crime in this country perpetrated by those born to deadbeat mothers and fathers. Like any other sin it is wrong, yet they are the ones who have to answer for it.

SBG

I guess I'm just the opposite Randy. I'd gladly have my taxes raised if it meant that a baby could be saved.

groundhawg

I guess I'm just the opposite Randy. I'd gladly have my taxes raised if it meant that a baby could be saved.

AMEN!!!

Could never even compare the two. Also if you want to make what ifs than a baby that was saved could just as easily find a cure for cancer as grow up to commit a crime.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Me too brother me too!

FESTUSHAGGIN

i dont believe in abortion for means of birth control. if you make a mistake then i say you need to be accountable for it. i do however feel that if a woman is raped and gets pregnat then that should be ok. if there are complications and my wife is gonna possibly die then i would much rather lose an unborn baby than my wife. but there are way too many people out there thta use abortion as a way to fix a night of partying. i feel it should not be something you should do just cause you dont want the baby.

pnome

Not all of those born to unwed mothers, or mothers who do not care about them, go on to become criminals.

/sign

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
there are way too many people out there thta use abortion as a way to fix a night of partying. i feel it should not be something you should do just cause you dont want the baby.

Good point, I have always felt strong about reaping what you sow, that being the case, dont go out and sow your wild oats all weekend long and pray for a crop failure Monday morning.

StriperAddict

Not all of those born to unwed mothers, or mothers who do not care about them, go on to become criminals.

/sign

yeah, also there are PLENTY of folks who would love to adopt a child, too. Don't know statistics, but 'plenty' is an understatement. A couple at work this week were just permitted (finally) to have the adopted child they cared for, which was taken from them (legal red tape kinda thing) and now it seems the court fully ruled in thier favor.

I heard there are many (too many) laws in the way that toughen the process, though.

Havana Dude

Well

I don't support abortion or higher taxes. Just explain why I should have to pay higher taxes because more babies are born. I don't understand.

Havana Dude

Increasing taxes

Is not going to stop the very behavior, that causes one to become pregnant, having a child, and then relying on the gov't(all of us) for support. So we increase taxes, to pay for children born to parents who don't want to do what it takes to support that child. Nah, I am definately against raising taxes to pay for this. We already support abortion whether you want to or not, as long as you pay taxes, you will. This is one of those things that you have to be on one side of the fence or the other. I don't see how you can be against abortion, yet support a tax to pay for those women to have child after child( no doubt, a high percentage out of wedlock). I just don't see it.

StriperAddict

Is not going to stop the very behavior, that causes one to become pregnant, having a child, and then relying on the gov't(all of us) for support. So we increase taxes, to pay for children born to parents who don't want to do what it takes to support that child. Nah, I am definately against raising taxes to pay for this. We already support abortion whether you want to or not, as long as you pay taxes, you will. This is one of those things that you have to be on one side of the fence or the other. I don't see how you can be against abortion, yet support a tax to pay for those women to have child after child( no doubt, a high percentage out of wedlock). I just don't see it.

I don't see how you can be against life, as you and I both see how many millions of TAX payers money goes to planned parenhood, that godless baby killing organization.

The 'coins' rest on both fences, so with that, I'll support life all the way.

Havana Dude

I don't see how you can be against life, as you and I both see how many millions of TAX payers money goes to planned parenhood, that godless baby killing organization.

The 'coins' rest on both fences, so with that, I'll support life all the way.

No where did I say I was against life. I support life 100%. What I am trying to say is, take these many millions of dollars we now spend on abortion, and use that money. No need for EXTRA TAXES, to pay for it. I suppose I wasn't clear on what I said. Please don't think I am against life. What will we increase taxes for after that? We all pay plenty of taxes. We all know our tax dollars are squandered on useless, deadend programs that do nothing to help people. I say, no more money for abortion.
We are not talking about the sick and elderly here. We are talking about people who make these choices on their own free will, and then expect everybody else to support their "needs". Whatever we may do in regards to this, will be used as an excuse or reason to engage in these activities. If I were to commit a felony crime, would you be willing to post my bail? I doubt it, and I don't blame you. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? I don't think anyone could give a valid reason for 1 red cent of MY tax dollars going to support abortion.

Swamprat

Swamprat
i do however feel that if a woman is raped and gets pregnat then that should be ok. if there are complications and my wife is gonna possibly die then i would much rather lose an unborn baby than my wife. QUOTE]

I totally agree with this. If a woman is raped why should she have a constant reminder for 9 months of that horrible act. Yes we could save a child but also destroy a person at the same time.

If I had to choose between saving my wife versus an unborn child my wife will win out every time. I did not marry her based on her ability to have children but to be with me for the rest of my life.

Tn_Extreme

Banned
Festushagen,

Please explain why a innocent child should pay for the sin/crimes of it;s father.

Would you feel right being sentenced to death with no chance of your side of the story being told because your FATHER committed a crime??

Abortion for any reason is wrong.

The Bible Says so...END OF STORY.