Partial Birth Abortion Petition

FESTUSHAGGIN

Festushagen,

Please explain why a innocent child should pay for the sin/crimes of it;s father.

Would you feel right being sentenced to death with no chance of your side of the story being told because your FATHER committed a crime??

Abortion for any reason is wrong.

The Bible Says so...END OF STORY.

put yourself in the situation. now i dont know if you are married or not. i know this will never happen to my wife cause the good lord knows exactly what i would do to anyone that ever raped my wife. but say your wife is raped, and becomes preganat. could you allow her to be reminded every day for 9 months what happened to her. knowing thata part of some sick waste of human life that raped her was growing inside her. you ask any woman if they could handle that and i guarantee that a strong majority will say they would abort. and i promise you i could with a very clear conscious allow my wife to have an abortion in this situation. yes i strongly am against abortion for the reasons i stated earlier. but i do fel that there are some situations where it is acceptable.

just to answer this for everyone. this is a topic just like homosexuality, and many others of this nature that will never be changed. meaning that people have their opinions and most likely you wont change them. that being said yall know clearly my views on abortion and i see no reason to say them anymore.

jason4445

I am for any and all abortions. In fact I am so much for them I think their ought to be a free clinic in every community. There are plenty of people who want to adopt a healthy white baby, almost none for the unhealthy and minority babies. Anyway abortions are here to stay, to many political people holler against abortion and then are thankful they do not have to ship preggy 16 year old daughter to Europe to take care of her poor judgement.

Tn_Extreme

Banned
Festus,

YOUR dodging the question..

Do you think God wants us to murder a child because of it's state of conception??

Do you think a woman would actually have clear conscience knowing she murdered her child...that, by the way, was half of her??

You make no sense and are conflicting with the Bible. How can a man who claims to be saved and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit say that they are for abortions in ANY situation?? The spirit that dwells in me let me kow from the minute I got save dthat Abortion is wrong. The Bible says it is wrong many times. I dont want to go before God on judgement with the blood of millions on my hands for supporting or being ambiguous about abortion. You cant calim to be saved and then say you are pro choice. It doesnt work that way.

As a Christian you cant have your own belliefs on this subject..you should stand on God's word not your erroneus feelings on the subject.

Tn_Extreme

Banned
I have read and re-read your post Festus. Themore I read it the mre I shale my head.

Basically your saying that because of someone state of conception, less than ideal parents/conditions/etc, etc they should not have the right to live.

Is that very Christian?? Do you actually believe that Christ would condone someone murdering their child because the father was a criminal, les sthan ideal, etc, etc??

Can you prive that with the Bible??

Would you stand before Christ and explain to him why you justified murdering a child because the woman was raped??
Everything you believe on Abortion is contrary to the Bible and the marks of a Christian and theb teachings of Christ.

The Bible says that he knew us BEFORE he formed us in the womb.

The Bible says to "Choose life so you and your children may live".

Your belliefs are in conflict with the Bible and the true marks of a person who is directed by the in dwelling spirit f Jesus Christ.

Havana Dude

Unfortunately

As we all know, we support abortion whether we want to or not. Our gov't pays for them everyday. We may not support it in our heart, but we do with our paychecks.

Tn_Extreme

Banned
The Bible also says to render unto Caeser what is Caesar's.

We cant help what the Govt does with our tax dollars once we give it to them. But we can elect Govt officials that we feel will best uphold the Principles the Bible teaches. if we fail to do that we are failing to follow Christ.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
put yourself in the situation. now i dont know if you are married or not. i know this will never happen to my wife cause the good lord knows exactly what i would do to anyone that ever raped my wife. but say your wife is raped, and becomes preganat. could you allow her to be reminded every day for 9 months what happened to her.
So what if a knife was involved, you going to empty the kitchen cabinet, or a gun, no more hunting, duct tape..... anything could remind someone

you ask any woman if they could handle that and i guarantee that a strong majority will say they would abort. and i promise you i could with a very clear conscious allow my wife to have an abortion in this situation. I'm not saying given the circumstances that I would make the right choice but with out being faced with it (hopefully never) I can tell you that life is the correct one. yes i strongly am against abortion for the reasons i stated earlier. but i do fel that there are some situations where it is acceptable.

just to answer this for everyone. this is a topic just like homosexuality, and many others of this nature that will never be changed. meaning that people have their opinions and most likely you wont change them. I agree but hopefully we can agree to disagree and still be friendly. Kind of like Dutchman and his poor choice of football teams, never mind bad example everyone knows he's crazy :crazy: ::ke: that being said yall know clearly my views on abortion and i see no reason to say them anymore.

Hopefully none of us will have to face that decision.

P

pfharris1965

Well...

Would you stand before Christ and explain to him why you justified murdering a child because the woman was raped??

Bash away and tell me how I am going to the devil's house for this but...

IMHO, unless you are a WOMAN and conceived a child and been faced with the varied situations that are possible (e.g., rape, incest, a known medical condition of the child that will give it a quality of life that is not imaginable by others, etc) then I say you cannot possibly render a valid judgment.

It is the woman's body and choice with which she must live with for all of eternity and to be honest I do not think a MAN (who will never carry a child and have to deal with any of the issues) can issue an informed statement on the issue much less render a judgment on how God will rerspond to the woman about the choices she makes...

We will all be judged individually...

No one here in this forum or on this whole Earth can say what the outcome will be with absolute certainty...

Last edited:

FX Jenkins

Kind of like suicide bombers...the only mind set, or should I say heart condidtion, in which Abortion isn't an option, is when we love our children more than ourselves...thats my opinion/conviction

Tn_Extreme

Banned
a MAN (who will never carry a child and have to deal with any of the issues) can issue an informed statement on the issue much less render a judgment on how God will rerspond to the woman about the choices she makes...

We will all be judged individually...

No one here in this forum or on this whole Earth can say what the outcome will be with absolute certainty...

Oh yes we can..We can learn from what the Bible says on the subject.

The Bible says "Choose life so you and your children may live".

God said he knew us before we were formed in the womb.

Abortion is murder...The Bible says murderers wont inherit the kingdom of God.

Everyone refuses to answer my question.

Why should a innocent child be killed for the crime of it's father??

It goes to show hoa far as a society we have fallen from God.
Stray dogs and hogs take better care of their young than many humans these days. Sad, sad, sad. :( :( :confused:

P

pfharris1965

Nope...

Oh yes we can..We can learn from what the Bible says on the subject.

The Bible says "Choose life so you and your children may live".

God said he knew us before we were formed in the womb.

Abortion is murder...The Bible says murderers wont inherit the kingdom of God.

Everyone refuses to answer my question.

Why should a innocent child be killed for the crime of it's father??

It goes to show hoa far as a society we have fallen from God.
Stray dogs and hogs take better care of their young than many humans these days. Sad, sad, sad. :( :( :confused:

Sitting in judgement of a woman for her decision or anyone for their decisions is not yours nor any man's place...it will be between them and God.

To close I will assume that last statement was not directed at me personally...if so then I suggest you take it to a PM so we do not both end up banned.

We prolly better let all this go...

Tn_Extreme

Banned
Pharris,
We arwe told as Christians to stand up for the weak and innocent....What is more innocent than a child??

It is a SAD SAD day when "Christians" say a woman has the right to murder her child. God is not fooled.

Tn_Extreme

Banned
I will add a little more.

Murder is ILLEGAL.... The Bible says thou shalt not kill.

What is so hard to understand about that?? Where, in Gods word does it say a woman can kill her child.

Since you say I should not judge a woman who aborts her child, given to her by God then I guess we should release all murderers , especially the ones who murdered their own children like the lady in Texas guilty of drowning al 5 of her children ages 10 months to 8 years.

Correct??

P

pfharris1965

...I guess we should release all murderers , especially the ones who murdered their own children like the lady in Texas guilty of drowning al 5 of her children ages 10 months to 8 years.

Correct??

Tongue-in-cheek alert...Tongue-in-cheek alert...

For someone that is so staunchly conservative as you have commented in other posts, the approach you adopted in the statement above is taking the EXTREME of a situation and using it as the measuring stick for everything...that is an approach typically employed by the most left leaning liberals as a scare tactic... ::ke:

Not to diminish the magnitude of the issue at hand but...I hope this made you at least smile and you have a great day! ;)

Double Barrel BB

If anyone would like to view what an abortion looks like. I was given a website by GeauxLSU and I will strongly recommend that you must have a strong stomache to be able to look at this website. I couldn't stand but about a minute and that was probably too long......

PM me if you want the web address to view the site.....

I will warn you again, it is very graphic and makes me ashamed to be an American, that we allow something like this to go on in the USA.

DB BB

redwards

Gianna, Aborted...and Lived to Tell About It

Anybody on here ever read this book?
If not, I suggest reading it.

"Gianna is a living memorial who allows all to see the millions of children whose lives have been taken by the insanity of abortion. For a brief time, I was in an insane place called Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Gianna's story should be required reading in every high school in America."
A quote from a former Planned Parenthood practitioner, LaVonne Wilenken, RN, CNM.

StriperAddict

Here's another off the same site...

Gianna, Aborted...and Lived to Tell About It

Anybody on here ever read this book?
If not, I suggest reading it.

A quote from a former Planned Parenthood practitioner, LaVonne Wilenken, RN, CNM.

Good link, thanks. I will order this since I remember parts of the story. :eek:

I'm sure there are visitors to a thread like this that need help and (sadly) wouldn't come forward to ask for it. Here's a resource that may help:

A Season to Heal

Description:
Compassion And Hope After Abortion

Women who are suffering because of an abortion need to know that there is A Season to Heal: Help and Hope for Those Working Through Post-Abortion Stress. The authors are professionals who regularly counsel post-abortive women — and their book is factual, highly readable, wise and full of compassion.

Check the "Related Resources" on this page also...
A Season to Heal

::;

Double Barrel BB

You know what....

You hear so much about people supporting abortion and a woman's right to choose, but when you offer to give a website to the people, to show them exactly what goes on, you get NO PM's asking for the web address......

Makes me think that these supporters don't want to know what happens, they just want to be ignorant of the life they are killing.....

Just my opinion, Explain to me where I am wrong supporters of Abortion......

DB BB

P

pfharris1965

You know what....

You hear so much about people supporting abortion and a woman's right to choose, but when you offer to give a website to the people, to show them exactly what goes on, you get NO PM's asking for the web address......

Makes me think that these supporters don't want to know what happens, they just want to be ignorant of the life they are killing.....

Just my opinion, Explain to me where I am wrong supporters of Abortion......

DB BB

I for one NEVER anywhere stated that I supported abortion. If I did state such, please do show me by all means.

Also, as for the web address...I do not buy into scare tactics. I am an avid user of the web and such sites are a dime a dozen on ANY topic one may desire to research and they are also VERY easy to find...

To close, I was raised Baptist so "guilt trips" do not work on me...::ke:

Double Barrel BB

I for one NEVER anywhere stated that I supported abortion. If I did state such, please do show me by all means.

Also, as for the web address...I do not buy into scare tactics. I am an avid user of the web and such sites are a dime a dozen on ANY topic one may desire to research and they are also VERY easy to find...

To close, I was raised Baptist so "guilt trips" do not work on me...::ke:

Actually, I didn't think you supported it, the post wasn't directed at you.

The post was directed at those that do support it.

Scare Tactics? How is it Scare Tactics when it is showing what really happens? Since when did the truth become a "Scare Tactic"?

I guess when we live in a corrupt world where Political Correctness is ruling and liberal media spin stories so as to make those that want to preserve life of innoccent people, to be the EVIL ones. But that is how the WORLD sees us Christians.

Maybe one day this Country will develope a CONCIOUS.

My post was a guilt trip? I see it more as a challenge to those that support abortion.

DB BB