Dad got a big one!

shunt

Well i wasnt able to hunt this weekend due to mono...but my dad went out with a client of his..Sure enough he called me at 11:30 sayin im only 1 up on him now..this is his first deer in 23 years and his first bow deer..19 inch spread and 9 pts

Attachments

• dad bow buck.JPG
    dad bow buck.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 979
  • IMG_3898.JPG
    IMG_3898.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:

Arrow3

Nice bow buck!! :yeah:

Gadget

Dad waited for the "Right" one for sure, great bow kill!

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Nice deer.

BirdDawg

Nice buck.........now get better and get out there!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Thats great

Tell your dad congrats:cool:

Thanks for sharing the pics with us:yeah:

Jasper

Way to go Dad! Nice bow buck!

miller

Congrats to your dad on a fine bow buck!

jason308

Nice buck man! :cheers: What county was it killed in???

shunt

Talbot/Meriwether, our lease is 2/3 Meriwether 1/3 Talbot...he was shot in Meriwether but went 40 yards into Talbot.

Thanks to my son, who posted the pics and notice for me. The last buck I shot was in 1983...I quit hunting for a while (20 years)...moved to the big city...family...priorties..etc. My son showed an interest 3 years ago and has turned into a fine hunter ( 3 does, 2 bucks...2 bow kills). He got me interested in bow hunting this year and now I'm hooked.

This guy was checking out a scrape that I had dropped a little Tink's Doe in Heat into the night before. He showed up at 11:12am. My biggest deer ever.

Thanks for all the great remarks from the Woody's members. The deer is great, but the blessing is the time spent with my son.

Last edited:

Just BB

That's a nice one, Congrats. Nice looking piece of property. That ol road bed just looks "Deery"