2017 Turkey Smack Talk

Johnny 71

Junebug
I saw Anthony's hawk on a power line, it must have got loose

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Looks like around 19 teams right now.Gonna be lots of birds flopping on the ground this season.

armyvet4583

Was kind of hoping for less people. However if my luck holds true I'll kill a few more mature birds. I've only killed 3 started really hunting them 3 yrs ago. All my birds have been 3 yrs and last yrs may have been older. However lost my gem of a turkey woods.however my charm has landed me a few spots to hold turkeys so pretty confident. Matter of fact if you are not on my team might as well just go on and throw the towel in now. Save your self the trouble of having to take pictures.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Was kind of hoping for less people. However if my luck holds true I'll kill a few more mature birds. I've only killed 3 started really hunting them 3 yrs ago. All my birds have been 3 yrs and last yrs may have been older. However lost my gem of a turkey woods.however my charm has landed me a few spots to hold turkeys so pretty confident. Matter of fact if you are not on my team might as well just go on and throw the towel in now. Save your self the trouble of having to take pictures.

Thanks for the warning, and good smack talk, but I would of left off the part about only killed 3 , just saying!!! Oh and good luck !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”

Well let's see here. You was hoping for less people maybe so you would look better and have a better chance of winning.:huh::huh: Since your luck has run out and you won't be taking pictures I will let you borrow some to help out your teammates.:bounce::bounce:::ke:

Attachments

• IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 126

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I be only kilt 3 also. Not much to it. Just put out the white hen decoy & get the squalling hen call and its in the bag. I like my ground blind. Just sleep in it till I hear them gobbling at the hen.
I shoot the 2 shotguns 1st and then if I see life I blaze away with my 2 six shooters.
Not much left to eat sometimes but this is a killing contest , not a eats contest.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Dang beagler, them are some spurs right there, congrats

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Oh I've kilt thousands of spring birds in my years........never kilt a gobbla though.....How much points do we get for Canada geese, crows and vultures?????/

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
How much points does my team get if I kill this?
griffin.jpg

antharper

Staff member
I be only kilt 3 also. Not much to it. Just put out the white hen decoy & get the squalling hen call and its in the bag. I like my ground blind. Just sleep in it till I hear them gobbling at the hen.
I shoot the 2 shotguns 1st and then if I see life I blaze away with my 2 six shooters.
Not much left to eat sometimes but this is a killing contest , not a eats contest.

Hey mr 6 shooter if u on my team just try not to shoot the beards of this year , thanks !!!

antharper

Staff member
I bet sea trout carries his 6 shooters turkey hunting also !

armyvet4583

Well let's see here. You was hoping for less people maybe so you would look better and have a better chance of winning.:huh::huh: Since your luck has run out and you won't be taking pictures I will let you borrow some to help out your teammates.:bounce::bounce:::ke:
Armed with a deadly weapon!!! Nice.

armyvet4583

I'm thinking about taking the 8ga from working. That way I can drop the whole wad with one shot. Anyone wanna help me tote it in the woods?