? 2022 Smack talk thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Ah aint heard.
Only thang ah've heard is ain nobody gots no birds so we all just go to the ocean and catch a fish and get a sun tan
That’s because they lowered the limit and start late now. Or we would have birds.
I burn. And can’t catch fish. But I’m good at drinking beer.

Bubba_1122

Ah aint heard.
Only thang ah've heard is ain nobody gots no birds so we all just go to the ocean and catch a fish and get a sun tan
I ain’t got no dang turkey birds.

I do have geese (and the messy shoes that go with em).

Now if we had a bunny challenge I’d like my chances. Flopsy and Mopsy and all their friends and family hang out at my place.

Anybody need a wabbits foot for turkey season?

Bubba_1122

In years past few years the new challenge page/smack talk page has gone up mid-January to first few days in February.

Who typically handles that? They sleeping at the wheel? Or maybe they quit outdoors stuff and are hanging out in Pinterest these days? :LOL:

Outside my pay grade but sure feels like it’s time to get the turkey talk on the right calendar.

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
In years past few years the new challenge page/smack talk page has gone up mid-January to first few days in February.

Who typically handles that? Are they sleeping at the wheel? Or maybe they quit outdoors stuff and are hanging out in Pinterest these days?

Outside my pay grade but it’s bout time to get the turkey talk on the right calendar.
I agree
Now turkey season in mid April too.
Tge request has been turned in. :)

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Someone sent me a picture of 2 big gobblers this afternoon !

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Bet they have more.
I seen so turkeys way down the road from the house. They acted like they where terrified of my truck. Strange.
If you wouldn't have gotten drunk, forgot it was your own truck and cut oft the catalytic converter, prolly would run way more quietly

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Status
Not open for further replies.