The Compendium of Ridiculous Statements By "Buck Nasty".

MudDucker

Staff member
Lawd have mercy, y'all done beat Buck like a rented mule! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This compendium has turned into a novel.

I take that back. We're talking volumes now. Encyclopedia Britannica is writing Slayer letters saying they want to be his friend.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yall do need to ease up on Buck, yall know he is from Tennessee.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

I read earlier where Peyton was asked about coaching. He said he didn't see himself as a HC, but maybe qb coach at UT one day. I'm wondering if he and Butch have been talking about his future?

You know how dumb this sounds? You think Peyton Manning, Superbowl winning, 18 season's in the NFL, multiple record breaking NFL Hall of Famer is going to sit down and take orders from Butch Jones? And you wonder if Butch and Peyton have sat down to talk about Peyton's future?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Man this is my daily laugh thread........ it like the gift that keeps on giving......

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Man this is my daily laugh thread........ it like the gift that keeps on giving......

Volume II coming soon to a Barnes & Noble near you. Be the first kid on your block to get a copy.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

And if we'd played our normal style of offense we would have. But the fact is buddy. Scores aren't that easy to predict. If they was, well Vegas wouldn't be doing so well. And I never, ever said UT would win in all. I did expect the East. And you know, like slayer knows, what happened there

And the Vol garbage is flowing again..

BuckNasty83

You know how dumb this sounds? You think Peyton Manning, Superbowl winning, 18 season's in the NFL, multiple record breaking NFL Hall of Famer is going to sit down and take orders from Butch Jones? And you wonder if Butch and Peyton have sat down to talk about Peyton's future?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Obviously it's not about the money. It's about doing what you love. The man loves the game and his University. No, that's not dumb at all.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Obviously it's not about the money. It's about doing what you love. The man loves the game and his University. No, that's not dumb at all.

you got your livestock to market quick. seems you hired that reader/typist that 4x4 used 2 yrs ago. :biggrin2:

Madsnooker

UT fan after beating Northwestern!!!! He is probably hollering "National Champs next year baby!!!!":rofl:

Or, maybe he is screaming "4th quarter baby"?:huh:

Attachments

• tenn.jpg
    tenn.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 86