I have ACHIEVED............

sinclair1

I don't understand why people feel the need to announce that they have put someone on their ignore list.:confused:

Do they want everyone to know that someone hurt their feelings, and if so do they want an apology or just sympathy? It must just be sympathy they need because they'd never see an apology if they're ignoring.

Or do they announce their ignoration so that the ignoree can ignore the ignorant right back? Is mutual ignoring mandatory? If so, does the ignoring have to be in the form of an official ignore list or can you just not read the posts?

If retaliatory official ignoring is mandatory, is it required etiquette to post your ignore list also or is it a given that ignoring will take place and no notice is needed?

Or maybe the mods/admins/software automatically creates an ignore list for you whenever someone publicly announces they're ignoring you.

Feel free to ignore this post if I'm on your ignore list but only if you've made an official announcement, otherwise you're required to read it.
Back in the 3rd grade we ignored folks that wore toughskins, some folks are still in the 3rd grade.:stir:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I don't understand why people feel the need to announce that they have put someone on their ignore list.:confused:

Do they want everyone to know that someone hurt their feelings, and if so do they want an apology or just sympathy? It must just be sympathy they need because they'd never see an apology if they're ignoring.

Or do they announce their ignoration so that the ignoree can ignore the ignorant right back? Is mutual ignoring mandatory? If so, does the ignoring have to be in the form of an official ignore list or can you just not read the posts?

If retaliatory official ignoring is mandatory, is it required etiquette to post your ignore list also or is it a given that ignoring will take place and no notice is needed?

Or maybe the mods/admins/software automatically creates an ignore list for you whenever someone publicly announces they're ignoring you.

Feel free to ignore this post if I'm on your ignore list but only if you've made an official announcement, otherwise you're required to read it.

Everyone I've ever put on the list have been banned. :rofl:

T-N-T

I don't understand the need for an ignore button. If you are not grown-up enough to skip a post then maybe the internet ain't fer you

PappyHoel

I win! Trump said I would get tired of winning.

PappyHoel

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Nope can't do it. It might not be.

Can't risk violating his "Safe Space"