Leaf looking preview !!

greg_n_clayton

If you want to see the reason folks around here don't like leaf lookers....come on up here this weekend !! Starting tomorrow through Monday, you can come see what it is all about !! Everybody in these parts are in.....100% chance of blizzard coming mode !!

carver

I just moved to Young Harris,I just laugh

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
You should move to Tifton or Kite Greg . Problem solved

greg_n_clayton

You should move to Tifton or Kite Greg . Problem solved

Nah...I like to see farther than 1/4- 1/2 mile !! Only way to do that in them parts is by looking across a plowed field or a cow pasture !!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Quick, put out all of the confederate flags you can muster and erect a few statues of confederate generals while you're at it. :smash:

T-N-T

Please Greg, tell us when it is best to see the colors on the trees?
Clayton is it?
Nice place, good Italian joint there too

greg_n_clayton

Facebook has people renting camp spots for 50-200 bucks a spot in the fields !! eastcobbdog sent me a PM wanting to know of a good primitive spot !! Said said he wanted to get away from the rat race !! They estimating 50,000 vehicles up in here over the weekend and Monday !!

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Facebook has people renting camp spots for 50-200 bucks a spot in the fields !! eastcobbdog sent me a PM wanting to know of a good primitive spot !! Said said he wanted to get away from the rat race !! They estimating 50,000 vehicles up in here over the weekend and Monday !!

How much would charge me to let me pitch a tent your front yard???:huh::huh:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Quick, put out all of the confederate flags you can muster and erect a few statues of confederate generals while you're at it. :smash:

Miggy, I love your concept !!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

GREG,
I do believe that Clayton has become just like Blue Ridge in the fact no matter what day of the week it is, there are 16 million vehicles on the roads and not a single driver in this bunch has a clue about where they are OR how to drive !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

OH, did I mention that the following two items are up at the top of my LIST OF THINGS THAT I HATE MOST IN LIFE !!!

(1) INCOMPETENCY
(2) IDIOTS THAT CAUSE TRAFFIC PROBLEMS

(3) DEMOCRATS
(4) LIARS
(5) THIEVES
(6) MORE DEMOCRATS
(7) EVEN MORE DEMOCRATS
(8) PROPERTY TAXES
(9) JUST REPEAT THIS ITEMS ABOVE
(10) REPEAT THIS LIST EVEN AGAIN

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
At least the yankees are headed back toward the homeland.:rofl:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Greg n Clayton is going to have a lot of angry people if they don't get to not see the sun on Monday.

Dirtroad Johnson

:
If you want to see the reason folks around here don't like leaf lookers....come on up here this weekend !! Starting tomorrow through Monday, you can come see what it is all about !! Everybody in these parts are in.....100% chance of blizzard coming mode !!

We were planning on coming up but when we heard 40 - 50,000 people ::gone: we changed our plans for later. Ready for some cool weather. Stay calm Greg, it a get better. :flag:

j_seph

I heard reports of 75,000 in Rabun county on Monday

greg_n_clayton

HEY !!! I just remembered !! I gots a good buddy that is on here and has a 2nd home that is about 1 1/2 miles way the crow flies from me. He ain't gona be there !! We could all gang up over at his place and have a large time !!

greg_n_clayton

:

We were planning on coming up but when we heard 40 - 50,000 people ::gone: we changed our plans for later. Ready for some cool weather. Stay calm Greg, it a get better. :flag:

I been hearing that many vehicles Mr Johnson. Put at least two in them vehicles, that's a bunch of folks !! Like I told ya in PM, it will be like cramming 1 week of leaf lookers into 1 weekend !!facepalm:facepalm: And they will all be doing what leaf lookers do....all of em at one time....especially around 2:35PM to be exact.....looking up !!!facepalm:facepalm: