Women that smoke cigs...

toyota4x4h

I don't smoke anything..my wife smokes cigars. I laughed at her some when we first got together cause I don't see many women smoking cigars.

3ringer

Nasty habit. Their breath , hair and clothes smell like cigarette smoke. It would be a deal breaker for me. I feel the same about tattoos on women. I guess I am old school

jbird1

I've been known to surprise my wife with a pack of smokes when we get away for a weekend from the kids. She may smoke one or two to compliment her drink. I find it entertaining and it brings me back to the college days....no harm no foul. We throw them in the medicine cabinet after that and use them for bee stings.

Cmp1

BANNED
I've been known to surprise my wife with a pack of smokes when we get away for a weekend from the kids. She may smoke one or two to compliment her drink. I find it entertaining and it brings me back to the college days....no harm no foul. We throw them in the medicine cabinet after that and use them for bee stings.

Bee stings?

jbird1

Thanks Jeff,,,, never had heard that before,,,,

Yes. May be a southern thing but when I was a young lad, mom would wet some tobacco and press it against the sting...seemed to take the sting and away pretty quick.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, tobacco works wonders on bee stings. Snuff is even better than cigarette tobacco.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep, tobacco works wonders on bee stings. Snuff is even better than cigarette tobacco.

Think my Grandma put some snuff on a bee sting on me a time or two.

Yep, she dipped and thought nobody knew. That woman could go longer than anybody I'd ever seen and not spit.

:rofl:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks Jeff,,,, never had heard that before,,,,

It works well. So does salt pork, turpentine, meat tenderizer, and a poultice of wet red clay or mud packed on the sting.

specialk

Nasty habit. Their breath , hair and clothes smell like cigarette smoke. It would be a deal breaker for me. I feel the same about tattoos on women. I guess I am old school

I'd take a chain smoker over a women covered in tattoos any day....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Folks that are ex-anything tend to be critical of those that still do.
One of life’s lil oddities.