Women that smoke cigs...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don't really worry so much about what other folks do.

It's what I do that affects me, or those around me.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You never saw Lauren Bacall smoke a cigarette.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don't either but my office smells like an ash tray thanks to the woman who was just in here, so in this case, it certainly affects me.

WoW......where is it that someone is still able to smoke in an office anymore?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Attachments

• dfcf7617c37f173549036ed58803fc6f--smoking-kills-women-smoking.jpg
    dfcf7617c37f173549036ed58803fc6f--smoking-kills-women-smoking.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 713

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
People who hate on smokers because they don't enjoy it themselves is a dealbreaker for me. :D

There are a lot more annoying things a woman can do than smoke, for sure. I would much rather smell smoke as a wall of perfume, any day.

Robert28

When I was in forestry school at ABAC in Tifton I was in the computer lab one day. This really attractive girl came and sat down beside me. She set her books down and set down a cup on the table. I didn’t think anything of it until she picked up the cup and started spitting in it. I couldn’t wrap my mind around this beautiful girl dipping! Ever since then, girls that smoke don’t bother me but I have to draw the line on girls that chew or dip. That’s just too weird.haha

PappyHoel

Not one of the things that I care about.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
When I was in forestry school at ABAC in Tifton I was in the computer lab one day. This really attractive girl came and sat down beside me. She set her books down and set down a cup on the table. I didn’t think anything of it until she picked up the cup and started spitting in it. I couldn’t wrap my mind around this beautiful girl dipping! Ever since then, girls that smoke don’t bother me but I have to draw the line on girls that chew or dip. That’s just too weird.haha

I'll take a gal that dips or smokes stoagies any day over a gal that smokes those nasty smellin cigarettes.

Screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-7.28.45-AM-e1336998569265.png

LTZ25

Well the older I get the less things others do bothers me , get a life , my 70 year old neighbor lady and I smoke cigars together .

Cmp1

BANNED
People who hate on smokers because they don't enjoy it themselves is a dealbreaker for me. :D

There are a lot more annoying things a woman can do than smoke, for sure. I would much rather smell smoke as a wall of perfume, any day.

This right here,,,, I've never seen a lady that smokes a stogie but I would love to have a stogie with a lady,,,, and a few brewskis,,,,

gregj

I kissed a girl that smoked once, it was like licking an ashtray:( I don't mind if a woman smokes but they need to gargle with whisky before i'll kiss them:bounce:

Cmp1

BANNED
I kissed a girl that smoked once, it was like licking an ashtray:( I don't mind if a woman smokes but they need to gargle with whisky before i'll kiss them:bounce:

Lol lol lol,,,, wouldn't bother me,,,, depending on what she looked like,,,,

T-N-T

As an ex smoker it's a deal breaker

When I was a smoker? Didn't even think about it