Peanut Butter and . .

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Man, after reading the previous 20 posts, ya'll are some really weird people eating all those concoctions with peanut butter............

ps: Just kidding because I hope that all of you will eat 99 tons each of peanut butter, raw peanuts, roasted peanuts, roasted and salted peanuts, boiled peanuts, chocolate covered peanuts, candy coated peanuts, dipped peanuts, etc, etc, etc. BECAUSE THAT WILL HELP MY PEANUT PROCESSING PLANT CUSTOMERS NEED MORE OF MY SERVICES !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Pound Cake is bomb diggity with some Jif lathered on it and Nuke for about 20 seconds.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I totally forgot to mention this BUT many years ago, I was down at the hospital in a room with several pregnant ladies and I was over-hearing their discussion about really weird peanut butter cravings that they were experiencing at the time.

A few months later, I learned ONE THING. If you DO eat any of these weird concoctions of peanut butter..........It is guaranteed that all of your babies will be born NEKKID !!!!!!!!

ps: I bet Mrs H could vouch for that fact too. :D:D:pop:

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
A big spoon of JIF crunchy and a glass of milk. :cool:

gunnurse

A little off subject, but try speculoos butter (it’s a real thang) instead of p.b.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
on celery with raisins on top

Just a big ole spoonful of Jif Extra Crunchy.... tha bestest

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Ever once in awhile I would put a big finger full on my favorite dog's nose. Enough to plug his nostrils!
He loved it, and so did I!
:rofl::bounce::bounce::bounce::rofl:

Artfuldodger

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Honey
2 Cups Dry Powdered Milk

Suppose to mix it up and make balls. We just leave it an a roll and eat it like cookie dough.

Great for camping and hiking.

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
Kinda weird, but my wife will eat boiled pnuts, fried pnuts, baked peanuts etc, but won't eat Peanut butter??

I knew I liked the Mrs,. I will only do the same here:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jelly.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Jif mixed with butter cream icing on top of chocolate cake drizzled with ganache and reese’s Peanut butter cups is where it’s at. Tall glass of milk to wash it down.

Attachments

• B42B6063-C2CC-4928-8342-26154C55267E.jpg
    B42B6063-C2CC-4928-8342-26154C55267E.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 115

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Jif mixed with butter cream icing on top of chocolate cake drizzled with ganache and reese’s Peanut butter cups is where it’s at. Tall glass of milk to wash it down.

Ohhhhh Laaaaawd, I done died and gone to Pbutter HEAVEN !!!! :love:

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
You guys ever heard of this?

569ebfdd-daa1-44a1-b4d8-39487e3844d5_1.c62ce9c80334774575788919c4713722.jpeg

Heroin food