Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
22687f8a3609cfbdbbbd7d4dfc77c628.jpg

queen.png

misheard-song-lyrics10-1382367786-view-1.jpg

BONJOVI.jpg

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I used to think that the CCR song Bad Moon Rising was saying "There's a Bathroom on the right".

oldfella1962

speaking of "kiss this guy" that is the name of an actual website kissthisguy dot com. It's all about misheard song lyrics - it's hilarious

Two songs that are completely indecipherable to me are:

"1979" by the Smashing Pumpkins
"Evenflow" by Pearl Jam

Almost all songs have a word or two or line or two you can't quite understand, but when 90 percent of the song is gibberish (or the vocals are too low in the mix) it drives me insane. Despite the CCR "Bathroom On The Right" joke 99.9 percent of their lyrics are very clear & high in the mix. The Doors had a great vocal mix too.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
We can all relate

Attachments

• monkeeslyrics.jpg
    monkeeslyrics.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 447

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I don't know the lyrics of 99.9% of all rap songs.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I've been through the desert on a horse with no brain.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Blinded by the light. Wrapped up like a...............

nevermind. ::gone:

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer

CARRY A LASER THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT :banana:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel. With 400 hundred children and a crop in the field

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Starship - "We built this city on sausage rolls"

Eurythmics - "Sweet dreams are made of cheese"

specialk

neil diamond---reverend blue jeans(forever in blue jeans)....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
speaking of "kiss this guy" that is the name of an actual website kissthisguy dot com. It's all about misheard song lyrics - it's hilarious

Two songs that are completely indecipherable to me are:

"1979" by the Smashing Pumpkins
"Evenflow" by Pearl Jam

Almost all songs have a word or two or line or two you can't quite understand, but when 90 percent of the song is gibberish (or the vocals are too low in the mix) it drives me insane. Despite the CCR "Bathroom On The Right" joke 99.9 percent of their lyrics are very clear & high in the mix. The Doors had a great vocal mix too.

The completely indecipherable Pearl Jam song is "Yellow Ledbetter." It's indecipherable because it doesn't have any lyrics. They liked the music, but hadn't written any lyrics; and they recorded it with Eddie doing mumbling make-it-up-as-you-go scratch lyrics with the intent of coming back later and recording the real lyrics. So they wound up liking how it turned out and just left it the way it was.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The one song that I could never ever figure the lyrics out to is The Outlaws, "Green Grass and High Tides."