Billy gon drank 879 reebs at Riverbend and be totally useless...……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
flop

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
I used to get to drive my dad's '86 bronco when I was in highschool. 4WD with a 4-speed transmission. Clutch went out and you know who got volunteered to fix it. Transfer case was the easy part of that job.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Kinda cool to know how, for a teenager, and after he will see how easy it turns out to be, that will give him courage

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
My boy is old enough to sit in a deer stand with me five minutes from Kolomoki- we're planning to hit this up atleast through mid-day. Looking forward to it.

Come on by. I`ll personally teach him to throw a tomahawk, and how to make a flint and steel fire.

And if my hands will cooperate, how to make a hand drill friction fire by rubbing two sticks together.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Transfer case ain't so bad JB, I bet a YouTube video would be enough to get y’all threw it

The transfer cases I am finding are about 1200 or so give or take 100 after the core charge. Some more, some less. What I would be trying to save with a DIY project would be the labor.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Come on by. I`ll personally teach him to throw a tomahawk, and how to make a flint and steel fire.

And if my hands will cooperate, how to make a hand drill friction fire by rubbing two sticks together.

That's GON be cool. I tolt Buzz we wuz prolly GON go there and he's looking forward to it.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Kinda cool to know how, for a teenager, and after he will see how easy it turns out to be, that will give him courage

Buzz knows a lot more than most kids around here do about trucks now that we have done so much work to that'n. I'm just afraid of breaking things while working on it. Some things I will git after, other things not so much. Transmission, transfer case, fall in the not so much category.

Johnny 71

Junebug
I’ve trained a lot of men thru the years to work on stuff, and the biggest problem most have is fear, an experience mechanic will dive right in and be done, where a new guy will still be starting at a job,

where and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.