Billy gon drank 879 reebs at Riverbend and be totally useless...……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
I'm not driving my old truck right now because it's misting fuel into the fan.

:fine:

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Good deal, Be on the lookout for a used Transfer case. I've never seen many fail in my career. I bet it was low on oil tho.

There was a leak in the seal, and that may have led to the issue. I may have them replace the seal when they do this (or is that part of replacing the transfer case)?

I tolt Buzz to constantly check his oil n tranny fluid. I had a xfer case go bad in a z71 a few years back, but that was after shifting into 4x4 on a steep incline.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Thing is, it's a very cool ride. Kids these days drive little cars, and very few have something with a little character to it. This Bronco looks great, and sometimes actually runs great too :)
Update us on what broke down with it, just curious

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Sounds like they are trying to right by y’all, pretty good luck right there

YEa, the owner said he has sons Buzz' age and this is the route he would take with them. Dude could'a taken me to the cleaners right off and tried to get me out cheap. I appreciated that a bunch.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Looked up the Kolomoki State Park, bout 4.5 hours drive, may make it

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I think this is what I am looking forward to the most. It's gonna be fun.

Mike Stuckey, an old friend of mine will be making pottery as it was made 5,000 years ago, Ben Kirkland (Chehawknapper here on the forum) will be flintknapping, making fires, weapons demos, and point ID, Andrew Hatcher, an up an coming young mountain man in our group, will be taking care of the tomahawk range, and I will be making a nuisance of myself doing a little bit of it all. :p

Ben and I always set up together, aggravating Andrew, shooting blowgun darts at him, having impromptou tomahawk competitions, and I`ll have my weapons setup and answering questions. And making fires. We`ve been doing Kolomoki forever. It`s always fun and I have a lot of local farmer friends who come by. It`s kind of a kickoff to Fall of the year for me.

Unfortunately, my son won`t be there. For many years he was the tomahawk man there, doing demo throws for the crowd, charming the Ladies, teaching children, and letting the crowd come in individually to throw at the hawk blocks. That car wreck 2 an half years ago put and end to that.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I'm still not sure what that has to do with 2wd though. Only reason the front driveshaft should be turning in 2wd is from the viscosity of the gear oil. Maybe Honkey can fill me in.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Mike Stuckey, an old friend of mine will be making pottery as it was made 5,000 years ago, Ben Kirkland (Chehawknapper here on the forum) will be flintknapping, making fires, weapons demos, and point ID, Andrew Hatcher, an up an coming young mountain man in our group, will be taking care of the tomahawk range, and I will be making a nuisance of myself doing a little bit of it all. :p

Ben and I always set up together, aggravating Andrew, shooting blowgun darts at him, having impromptou tomahawk competitions, and I`ll have my weapons setup and answering questions. And making fires. We`ve been doing Kolomoki forever. It`s always fun and I have a lot of local farmer friends who come by. It`s kind of a kickoff to Fall of the year for me.

It all sounds great. This is the first time we've had an opportunity to sneak down there. For several years Buzz had football practice on SAturday morning to follow the Friday night games. It killed my hunting seasons, and it rurned any chance of something like this. I am not 100% on the logistics of when we will be getting there, but I know as of now the plan is to be there and see all this.

Unfortunately, my son won`t be there. For many years he was the tomahawk man there, doing demo throws for the crowd, charming the Ladies, teaching children, and letting the crowd come in individually to throw at the hawk blocks. That car wreck 2 an half years ago put and end to that.

I'm sorry to hear it, Nick. I hate that for y'all.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Looked up the Kolomoki State Park, bout 4.5 hours drive, may make it

If you have never been to the park it is worth seeing. There is about 11 indian mounds, and one of them is about 60' tall and you can climb to the top. They also have a museum where they excavated into a smaller mound, and built the museum around it. It's a very cool park.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
It's about 4 hours from my house, but only a bit more than an hour from Buzz.........since he wasn't planning on coming home till Thanksgiving, this is just the excuse I need to sneak away n see the kid.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I'm still not sure what that has to do with 2wd though. Only reason the front driveshaft should be turning in 2wd is from the viscosity of the gear oil. Maybe Honkey can fill me in.

Im lost on it all.

Now, do you guys know anything about freeze plugs in an engine?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It all sounds great. This is the first time we've had an opportunity to sneak down there. For several years Buzz had football practice on SAturday morning to follow the Friday night games. It killed my hunting seasons, and it rurned any chance of something like this. I am not 100% on the logistics of when we will be getting there, but I know as of now the plan is to be there and see all this.

I'm sorry to hear it, Nick. I hate that for y'all.

He used to put on a show. This picture by a reporter went nationwide a few years ago. His hawks sounded like a helicopter in flight. Warren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.