Billy gon drank 879 reebs at Riverbend and be totally useless...……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny 71

Junebug
That pic looks like the photographer, was standing in the danger zone

JB0704

I Gots Goats
yep, they rust out if you don't keep antifreeze in da motah

I kept anti freeze in the motor........but, the problem is it sat for many, many years. When we flushed it out while gittin' er back on the road it looked like, uh, well, very rusty water.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
We ran water through the engine till it came out clean, then we put antifreeze back in it.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That pic looks like the photographer, was standing in the danger zone

He was, but he hits what he is throwing at. He`s been throwing since he was 4, and he was 30 when that picture was taken. Photographer had a zoom lense and was a good ways behind the hawk block.

Johnny 71

Junebug
He was, but he hits what he is throwing at. He`s been throwing since he was 4, and he was 30 when that picture was taken. Photographer had a zoom lense and was a good ways behind the hawk block.
It’s an awesome pic

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nic, what does ABO stand for?

Aborigine. It`s a matter of pride among us who flintknap with only stone, bone, and antler tools, and who go beyond the pre-1840 concept of primitive living skills. It`s an ideal that you can go into a wilderness setting with nothing, not even a steel knife, and not only survive, but thrive and get fat.

I like ol` Hank, a lot, but his song, " A Country Boy Can Survive", is nothing but fertilizer. 99% of those who think that would starve to death. :)

If a Buckskinner calls you an ABO, you got the highest compliment. :cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
HEck, I'm almost 40 and can't make a fire without matches. That's awesome!

When you come to Kolomoki, I`ll tell you why he can make a fire so fast. It involves my tipi, 17 degree weather, pine burrs, and an onery Daddy. :rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I need to check my schedule, we are gonna be down that way sometime in Early October. I would love to bring my Grandsons by there.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The youngest one got the long hair already.

Johnny 71

Junebug
My wife and I, went to a knap in that NCHillbilly told me about, probably a year ago, maybe more, we enjoyed it and I started trying to knap some, and got a bow drill set, and have used it successfully a few times, we went to several Cherokee weekend events this summer, hopefully we will make this trip to see Nic, :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts