Age?

six

Guess 3 1/2, maybe even 2 1/2

G5BONECRUSHER

It's really hard to tell from the way he is standing, even though everyone will say I'm crazy. I think this may be an old deer. For three reasons, and I could be totally wrong.. Something about his shoulders, and he is thin, but still looks heavier in the front, last is his antlers. I know people say that antlers aren't a reliable indication of age, but there have been a few studies done that effectively say if there is an antler trait that could be an indication of age it is main beam length. Studies showed that it is extremely rare for a 2.5 yr olds main beams to come past his eyes. That deer has really long main beams for a young deer. So call me crazy but I'm guessing old.

I probably wouldn't shoot him myself because I could be wrong and he could get bigger. But I really feel he is old.

Wide Earp

It's really hard to tell from the way he is standing, even though everyone will say I'm crazy. I think this may be an old deer. For three reasons, and I could be totally wrong.. Something about his shoulders, and he is thin, but still looks heavier in the front, last is his antlers. I know people say that antlers aren't a reliable indication of age, but there have been a few studies done that effectively say if there is an antler trait that could be an indication of age it is main beam length. Studies showed that it is extremely rare for a 2.5 yr olds main beams to come past his eyes. That deer has really long main beams for a young deer. So call me crazy but I'm guessing old.

I probably wouldn't shoot him myself because I could be wrong and he could get bigger. But I really feel he is old.

I agree based on the small sway back near the shoulders and that really grey face, I'd make him DRT then let a BY-GOLOGIST age hem with the jaw bone 'cause it don't make good soup!:p

Washtub

His front right leg looks like it was broken down below his knee. Maybe that caused him to be thinner than he normally would be.