Useles Billy hung up his old lady's size #893 drawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
That looks like a good deer pewing spot D.C.
It always has been a buck hole guth, but like the rest, Irma killed the access to it and the views. I used to be able to cover this from the same stand....IMG_20181118_092012.jpg

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I’m surprised I haven’t seen any deers

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Now it's gobblity gook. Cant navigate it or see in it.
We had a tornado go through our property about 10 years ago. There's some places you still can't get into. With no canopy to shade the ground it has grown up THICK.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
We had a tornado go through our property about 10 years ago. There's some places you still can't get into. With no canopy to shade the ground it has grown up THICK.
Acres and acres of new sunlight will make into a jungle. Deer will love for sure, but they already had just enough jungle to come get shot in the open, smh

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
lots of the trees 80-100 foot. They lay down two or three at the lick= a quarter mile detour on foot. It's a nightmare. We might bail and just stay in Alabama next year. I cant do justice telling yall how bad our set-up has become.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Billy is mad at his wife because she paid $75 for a used mattress.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
NC trying to Skwerll hunt, but the deer keep messing him up.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Unk sitting on the Dock of the bay, wasting time.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I slept in today. Got almost 12 hours of sleep. I needed it after a week of hard hunting then a week of hard back to work catch up

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
lots of the trees 80-100 foot. They lay down two or three at the lick= a quarter mile detour on foot. It's a nightmare. We might bail and just stay in Alabama next year. I cant do justice telling yall how badour set-up has become.
Is it timber company land?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Ours did a salvage cut on most of it. What they didn't replant is unhuntable it's so thick. It effected 500 or so acres of 3000. It has become a sanctuary for deer and hogs

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Artfuldodger won the ham in the café. Will give a Billy ham away in the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.