Lost Shotgun - Sheffield WMA - REWARD

Nate89

LOST SHOTGUN ---- $500 REWARD
On November 18, 2018, I was hunting at Sheffield Wildlife Management Area. As I was packing up and I mistakenly left it. I realized an hour later, but someone had already found it. It was a wedding gift from my closest friends and family and I’m sick that it is missing.
If you, or someone you know, found it or has any information please call me. We are offering a $500 reward and would really appreciate your kindness in returning it.
Thank you,
Nathan Graham
816-726-1409

six

I hope you get it back. Hopefully it won't cost you the $500 too. Lot of good people in the world. Maybe one of them found it and will get word who it belongs to. Good luck!

tbrown913

Good luck! If you havent yet, contact the game warden in the area and give any info you can. Also, if you have the serial number, contact the police and file a report. It is possible that someone decided to pawn it for a quick buck.

dirtysouth912

I don’t know if they are the same wma but I seen on theoutdoorstrader where some one found a lost gun on Redlands wma up against a tree their looking for the owner

knightcustomworks

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the reward signs
Probably hunting squirrels in the middle of deer season. Sheffield now allows that during deer season, and sorry but you have to be a real jerk to be trampling around the woods with a shotgun looking for squirrels while guys are bow hunting

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanh487

Probably hunting squirrels in the middle of deer season. Sheffield now allows that during deer season, and sorry but you have to be a real jerk to be trampling around the woods with a shotgun looking for squirrels while guys are bow hunting

He cross posted in other forums and in one of those post he said he was looking for quail.

And no, small game hunters are not jerks for hunting on the public land that they are equally entitled to during the legal season they are entitled to hunt it. Deer hunters do not own the public land vs squirrel hunters any more than the jerk who leaves his stand in the woods and is convinced that it's now his spot does.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Nothing like some good ole TAC to vent after missing with your bow lol

Jim Boyd

He cross posted in other forums and in one of those post he said he was looking for quail.

And no, small game hunters are not jerks for hunting on the public land that they are equally entitled to during the legal season they are entitled to hunt it. Deer hunters do not own the public land vs squirrel hunters any more than the jerk who leaves his stand in the woods and is convinced that it's now his spot does.

Amen to that.

Seems like half the population suffers from entitlement syndrome these days.

tbrown913

Trying to apply logic and common sense to some people gives me headaches. Thank you for taking this opportunity to try!

Wayne D Davis

I agree.....but aren't they supposed to archery hunt during deer archery season?

Major Wader

If he's legal, he's legal.

Regardless of anyone else's opinion. Bow hunting for deer does not trump shotgun hunting for squirrels, rabbits, horseflies, or anything else legal, and legal hunters are not jerks just because they hunt different from you.

Wayne D Davis

almost 40,000 acers at Paulding Forest right next to Sheffield....does Sheffield's less than 4000 hold trophy squirrels ?
Lets say your fishing catching a few nice bass on a "public lake." Then another boat pulls into the same cove. Drops an anchor and flips a frisbee out in the lake for his lab to retrieve. Then people start jumping into the water. Wouldn't you call them disrespectful ?