Derrick Ansley to UT

BuckNasty83

Allowing Pruitt to do his thing? Bologna!

Why do you think Phil got in trouble from the NCAA? Cause he’s still trying to run football operations thru Pruitt..
bahaha The dude might know a thing or 2 about coaching the o line. If I was a rival, Id worry with Fulmer back at UT as well

BuckNasty83

:rofl::rofl:

Brick by Brick..

You have no clue what you are talking about!! You morons have been “all in” the entire time.

You’ve yet to make a good hire. The amount of money the Vols have lost is the thing that thumps your ridiculous not “all in” comment.

Nice use a slogan of a man almost 2 years removed from the program.
And only....
Becasue we haven't been willing to pay to get a coach and no one has wanted to work under this administration.

brownceluse

And yall need to beat a decent west team
Really? Y’all not only lost to Vandy “again” but got blown off the field! You’re putting all your stock in a coaching staff that’s accomplished nothing. You had a decent recruiting class but it’s still 3rd best in the east and your 7th in the SEC. What am I missing here? You brought back a couple UT homers and Chaney which you told us all how bad he was when Kirby hired him... Do I need to bring up old post? Pruitt hasn’t proved anything. I’m not as optimistic as you because I know what kind of cancer Pruitt can spread. He can kick a white board and scream at players

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl: :rofl:

Says a Vol that has won 2 SEC games in 3 years!! During that time.. we’ve played for a Natty.. won the SEC.. sugar bowl..

Please tell me more about we should do..

Maybe we could lose to the Vols 41-0.. and have the worst beat down in your stadium you’ve ever seen..
Reality..
Dawgs-own the east
Vols-can’t beat Vandy

Browning Slayer

The Vols are the sorriest team in the SEC.

Let’s make a bet Bucky..

The Dawgs will beat your sorry excuse of a football team Vols by double digits this upcoming season. Avatar bet for 1 month. Winner pics the Avatar.

Put your big mouth up to it!

Browning Slayer

bahaha The dude might know a thing or 2 about coaching the o line. If I was a rival, Id worry with Fulmer back at UT as well
Nobody worries about UT... ever!

You morons cant even beat Vandy. Why in the world would anyone care about the Vols? You talk like the Vols of the 90’s... guess what bub.. It’s 2019.. Vols are one of the most irrelevant programs in ALL of college football. I would rather build a game plan for Vandy then the Vols..

Browning Slayer

Tennessee football is the equivalent of GA State..

Browning Slayer

You do realize we are starting 2 decades... 2 decades of the Vols fighting to just get to a bowl game.. 2 decades of just trying to get 6 wins... :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Nice use a slogan of a man almost 2 years removed from the program.
And only....
Becasue we haven't been willing to pay to get a coach and no one has wanted to work under this administration.
Willing to pay a coach?

Do you not see what the Voltards have paid for the last.. I don’t know now.. Dozen coaches?

I used a slogan for the most productive coach you Voltards have had..

Fire Phil... A decade later.. Rehire him.. We donut what to do... He’s our savior..

joepuppy

You love to rub that Vandy stat around. When the actual record is 75-33, UT firmly in control of that rivalry. We are talking about an in-state rival. Kinda like Tech is to the dawgs. Only the record is 67-41 for uga. And Tech has the longest win streak and largest margin of victory. Even Kirby has taken an "L" from Paul Johnson. Quit worrying about my Vols, and talk when you have a ring to show for it. Yeah, you went to the SEC Championship, and lost. Ya'll went to the Sugar Bowl, and were embarrassed. We couldn't muster a bowl game, and still recruited like we were a ranked team. No Vol fans honestly believes we will be contenders for a few more years. But if Butch Jones can beat UGA, Jeremy Pruitt isn't far off. I don't care if Pruitt kicks chalkboards. Just coach the team and execute. Some of you dawg fans would have liked to have seen Mark Richt kick something every now and then to know he was still awake. I'm sure if Kirby had done it, it woulda been praised as "enthusiasm". Some of ya'll talk out of both sides of your mouth. And some talk from places I won't mention.

Browning Slayer

You love to rub that Vandy stat around. When the actual record is 75-33, UT firmly in control of that rivalry. We are talking about an in-state rival. Kinda like Tech is to the dawgs. Only the record is 67-41 for uga. And Tech has the longest win streak and largest margin of victory. Even Kirby has taken an "L" from Paul Johnson. Quit worrying about my Vols, and talk when you have a ring to show for it. Yeah, you went to the SEC Championship, and lost. Ya'll went to the Sugar Bowl, and were embarrassed. We couldn't muster a bowl game, and still recruited like we were a ranked team. No Vol fans honestly believes we will be contenders for a few more years. But if Butch Jones can beat UGA, Jeremy Pruitt isn't far off. I don't care if Pruitt kicks chalkboards. Just coach the team and execute. Some of you dawg And some talk from places I won't mention.
Quit worrying about your Vols? :rofl::rofl:

Nobody is worried about the Vols. Not even Vandy..

As far as Voltard fans not believing you will be contenders... That covers your last sentence. Voltards have been talking out of the wrong end for going on a 2nd decade. Hint.. it’s why Bucky has worn so many Avatars over the years..

AccUbonD

You love to rub that Vandy stat around. When the actual record is 75-33, UT firmly in control of that rivalry. We are talking about an in-state rival. Kinda like Tech is to the dawgs. Only the record is 67-41 for uga. And Tech has the longest win streak and largest margin of victory. Even Kirby has taken an "L" from Paul Johnson. Quit worrying about my Vols, and talk when you have a ring to show for it. Yeah, you went to the SEC Championship, and lost. Ya'll went to the Sugar Bowl, and were embarrassed. We couldn't muster a bowl game, and still recruited like we were a ranked team. No Vol fans honestly believes we will be contenders for a few more years. But if Butch Jones can beat UGA, Jeremy Pruitt isn't far off. I don't care if Pruitt kicks chalkboards. Just coach the team and execute. Some of you dawg fans would have liked to have seen Mark Richt kick something every now and then to know he was still awake. I'm sure if Kirby had done it, it woulda been praised as "enthusiasm". Some of ya'll talk out of both sides of your mouth. And some talk from places I won't mention.

/end

joepuppy

Most years GT would have beat Vandy. In fact GT is 57-20 against Vandy. So I think it is safe to say the GT is a lot tougher in state rival than Vandy.
It is safe to say neither has been a contender for their respective divisions in a while. In state rivalry games are usually unique in the aspect that they can beat you even when they are not expected to, or are not the dominant team. and it stings much more.

Browning Slayer

It is safe to say neither has been a contender for their respective divisions in a while.

For the record.. Tech has won their division a few times since the Vols have actually won theirs.. So it's safe to say, Tech is more relevant then the Vols. And so is Vandy.

Browning Slayer

For the record.. Tech has won their division a few times since the Vols have actually won theirs.. So it's safe to say, Tech is more relevant then the Vols. And so is Vandy.

Let ^that^ sink in Vols... That has got to sting...

BuckNasty83

Quit worrying about your Vols? :rofl::rofl:

Nobody is worried about the Vols. Not even Vandy..

As far as Voltard fans not believing you will be contenders... That covers your last sentence. Voltards have been talking out of the wrong end for going on a 2nd decade. Hint.. it’s why Bucky has worn so many Avatars over the years..
Cause we've never seen you lose an avatar bet. All this talk won't matter soon. Like ive said, yall have become accustomed to Dooley and Butch. And even Butch beat ya'll 2 in a row and competed every year except the year he got fired. I'm not worried about where we were, I know where we're going. I'm just going to enjoy the ride there