What other message boards are saying

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Slayer's trailer has vinyl underpinning. He thinks his doesn't stink.
My hunting trailer is nicer than a lot of homes in Knoxville.

Here's to another day of delusional Vol fans... They always talk smack this time of year.

Then the season starts and.........

40hhpe.jpg

Browning Slayer

Why are we talking about UT again??? Did they win 8 games or something last year?:rofl:::ke:

Why are we talking about them??

My guess would be that they finally beat Vandy and moved to the #2 team in the state of Tennessee.

Browning Slayer

Never heard of copy and paste?
Copy and Paste is what the Vols have been doing for going on 2 decades..
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"New Coach"
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"New Coach"
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"New Coach"
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"New Coach"
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"Next Year"...
"New Coach"
"Next Year"...

TinKnocker

They will not be better then OSUs this year.Book it!!!!
That's what a vawl fan here on GON told me. Even berated me for questioning the legitimacy of his claim. Are you ready for the vawl thunder coming your way? I hope you are.

BuckNasty83

Cant believe it's been a day and no vol rebuttal yet???:bounce:
Ive got no beef with Ohio State. But debating football here with a lot of these Ga fans is pointless. All their coaches are Gods. Every QB is the next ( Insert greatest qb of your choice) and any player that goes anywhere else is only because Kirby didn't want him.

Browning Slayer

Ive got no beef with Ohio State. But debating football here with a lot of these Ga fans is pointless. All their coaches are Gods. Every QB is the next ( Insert greatest qb of your choice) and any player that goes anywhere else is only because Kirby didn't want him.
Debating football?? With you??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think the Vols are always back. That just shows how much you DON'T know...

BuckNasty83

Debating football?? With you??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think the Vols are always back. That just shows how much you DON'T know...
Ive never said we're back. Ive never even claimed the east except in 2016? When we started 5-0 beating GA and Florida. But much like Kirby, Butch chocked to SC and Vandy.

Madsnooker

Imagine what I've been thru all these years here as a Buckeye. Non stop bashing (mostly all in fun). Thank goodness OSU has won 2 NC since I've been here which gave me two short reprieves from bashing. Lasted about 2 weeks each time.:bounce: Just have to learn how to roll with it. As I've always said, never really had any bad run ins with anyone here and I've enjoyed the friendly banter. I can usually tell when somebody here could really get ugly and I usually let it die then risk purposely offending them by saying something I would regret.:wink:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I can usually tell when somebody here could really get ugly and I usually let it die then risk purposely offending them by saying something I would regret.:wink:

Good to see marriage has trained you well::ke:::ke:::ke:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

As usual you are wrong. Fromm got bashed pretty good in here by Dawgs. Nobody though Coley was a god, If you had taken 5 minutes to read some post, you would see that no one considered our OC a God. Other than one Thread about Newman, I have not seen anyone that is comfortable with our QB situation. It is hard to talk about football with you, because your take for years has been we on the way back. You dont have a great Coach. Great coaches dont lose at home to Ga State. We been hearing every year about how good UT's recruiting is doing, yet every new Coach up there inherited a bare cupboard. When UT gets relevant again we will take your arguments a little more seriously. Think if I was a UT fan I would keep my head low, until they actually achieve something.

ddavis1120

All their coaches are Gods. Every QB is the next ( Insert greatest qb of your choice) and any player that goes anywhere else is only because Kirby didn't want him.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. GO DAWGS!

On a serious note, I lived through the 90s and I can tell you UT is a long way from being back to that caliber of a football team. Not to say you aren't making progress but it is a long way from the bottom to the top.

I was in Athens for Heath Shuler's coming out party so it can happen. But I just don't see it happening this year or the next.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Okay tell me what Coach we have called a God. According to you Guy Butch was. We have lost a lot of coaches due to promotion. CKS has shown us energy we have not seen around our program in years. He has proven to be the cream of the crop in recruiting, but if you look back at some game threads, we were screaming to call different plays. You guys just dont like it because we got him.

BuckNasty83

As usual you are wrong. Fromm got bashed pretty good in here by Dawgs. Nobody though Coley was a god, If you had taken 5 minutes to read some post, you would see that no one considered our OC a God. Other than one Thread about Newman, I have not seen anyone that is comfortable with our QB situation. It is hard to talk about football with you, because your take for years has been we on the way back. You dont have a great Coach. Great coaches dont lose at home to Ga State. We been hearing every year about how good UT's recruiting is doing, yet every new Coach up there inherited a bare cupboard. When UT gets relevant again we will take your arguments a little more seriously. Think if I was a UT fan I would keep my head low, until they actually achieve something.
Again. Never said we're back. Pruitt is great coach. The players lost those games. He had them in position to beat those guys, but they couldn't tackle, block, or hold onto the ball. And when you have a bad qb, the whole team usually suffers. BYU our defender fell on the last play allowing them to get into fg range. Again, not on Pruitt.

You didn't hear nothing from in the Dooley years and nothing until Butch was heading into year 3. Which Butch did recruit at a high level ( back to back top 5)and he had us ranked inside the top 10, but you forget about the attrition we faced after 2016. Butch was exposed, their was physical fights with him and the players. He lost the team. The smart guys transferred out and others went pro and Butch was recruiting smaller guys to fit "his system". And more than a handful of guys had to medically retire. Pruitt did inherit an empty cupboard and a roster that only won 4 games. No one would have gotten anything out of this team and I told yall that last year. This is the year of judgment and next year everyone will know we're serious again.

And yes, y'all talk up your coaches, players/ recruits every year. When Chaney left yall, it was because he sucked and Coley was truly running the show. But QB play and offensive production dropped off.

Now the new guy is an offensive genius, yet yall don't even have an identity.

Transfer QB is suddenly Joe Burrow

Any recruit that goes to a rival? Kirby didn't want him, he sucked, wouldn't have made an impact here anyway, etc etc.

And claiming Pruitt can't coach is showing how out of touch with reality some are. Let him get his recruits and some talent in here, not a broken 4 win Butch Jones team.

BuckNasty83

Okay tell me what Coach we have called a God. According to you Guy Butch was. We have lost a lot of coaches due to promotion. CKS has shown us energy we have not seen around our program in years. He has proven to be the cream of the crop in recruiting, but if you look back at some game threads, we were screaming to call different plays. You guys just dont like it because we got him.
Yall recruit good, but GA always has. Not to mention that it is one of the most talent loaded states. Ga also has had the luxury of not being down. It's an easy sale. So he dosen't wow me. Sale me a place like Tennesse over this past decade that has to recruit majority out of state guys that hasn't been relevant in these recruits lifetime