A couple of Big Orange Booms!

joepuppy

It's been a long time since we've recruited at this level. Pruitt better knock it out of the park in games this year if he plans to keep all these kids. As always, I'm cautiously optimistic. But we are building a program and headed in the right direction, finally. Tennessee has a rich tradition, and it's been a long time since we were relevant. It's long over due. They have everything they need, from facilities to staff. I want to see if Pruitt can win in big games. That's the next level for us. We have to knock down at least one or two of our big games to get any serious looks in the SEC. Until then, it's all hype and a long ways until signing day. GBO!!

BuckNasty83

View attachment 1053442View attachment 1053442

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll just park this here for later comment
Very disappointing season. Coaches look like a train wreck, but things will look a lot different once JG is gone. Rumor is JG has the China virus. Not a good week for Harrison Bailey to start , but am looking forward to see what this team looks like with him under center a full game. He looked extremely poised and led a scoring drive against Auburn in his limited 2 series.

But Yeah, believe we've had a 4 and 5* decommit. Also had #1JUCO RB decommit and recommit. Can't blame these kids right now with how this season has played out. This team is a joke this year just as many years lately, but take JG away and it's probably a different story. I honestly believe he has thrown more pick 6s than he has tds this season. But as much as I hate Pruitt right now, I think he has done the right thing by not rushing to throw Bailey in before he was ready

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Very disappointing season. Coaches look like a train wreck, but things will look a lot different once JG is gone. Rumor is JG has the China virus. Not a good week for Harrison Bailey to start , but am looking forward to see what this team looks like with him under center a full game. He looked extremely poised and led a scoring drive against Auburn in his limited 2 series.

But Yeah, believe we've had a 4 and 5* decommit. Also had #1JUCO RB decommit and recommit. Can't blame these kids right now with how this season has played out. This team is a joke this year just as many years lately, but take JG away and it's probably a different story. I honestly believe he has thrown more pick 6s than he has tds this season. But as much as I hate Pruitt right now, I think he has done the right thing by not rushing to throw Bailey in before he was ready
And the leading tackler kicked off the team, 5he hits just keep coming.........

TinKnocker

Rumor is JG has the China virus. Not a good week for Harrison Bailey to start , but am looking forward to see what this team looks like with him under center a full game.
What happened to Maurer? Did Eric Stokes end his career? He actually looked promising until he got wrecked by a tiny UGA corner last year.

BuckNasty83

What happened to Maurer? Did Eric Stokes end his career? He actually looked promising until he got wrecked by a tiny UGA corner last year.
He could never finish a game without injury. Was never 100% this year, but didn't look good in limited action. He's a good runner and I prefer him or anyone over Guarantano, but Maurer is not the answer at this point.

BuckNasty83

And the leading tackler kicked off the team, 5he hits just keep coming.........

He's not our leading tackler (statistically) by a long shot. I believe he is tied at 1st or 2nd on team for sacks with 4 or 5.

The gun toting, drug dealing, thug will get a chance somewhere else

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
He's not our leading tackler (statistically) by a long shot. I believe he is tied at 1st or 2nd on team for sacks with 4 or 5.

The gun toting, drug dealing, thug will get a chance somewhere else
Still a big loss to an already weak team.

Ray357

AWOL
It's been a long time since we've recruited at this level. Pruitt better knock it out of the park in games this year if he plans to keep all these kids. As always, I'm cautiously optimistic. But we are building a program and headed in the right direction, finally. Tennessee has a rich tradition, and it's been a long time since we were relevant. It's long over due. They have everything they need, from facilities to staff. I want to see if Pruitt can win in big games. That's the next level for us. We have to knock down at least one or two of our big games to get any serious looks in the SEC. Until then, it's all hype and a long ways until signing day. GBO!!
Yep. Firing Fulmer really has worked out great for y'all.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He could never finish a game

The whole sorry team can’t finish a game... The Vols are the sorriest team in the SEC... again.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Merry Christmas to me!!!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
We're hoping this is a way to get out of Pruitts contract ?

@Browning Slayer OMG!!!!???? Can we add this to the "Compendium" along with all the Man Love Bucky heaped on JP when he came in? I'd do it but I'm betting you've got it all already saved in a folder somewhere just waiting for this moment.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: