Georgia Football’s Offensive Line, more like Eighth Wonder of the World

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What I am saying is that Georgia and Alabama beat each other to death and Clemson is playing the likes of NC state. Georgia Southern beat up NC state hard . Yep NC state won with the help of the ACC officials . This is what Clemson plays on a routine basis. They almost lost to Texas A&M last year. Yea the got better but they just don’t get beat up like the SEC and last year BAMA was tired and I don’t think they got ready because Clemson came to play.

The ACC has turned into a cupcake conference since the Noles crashed and burned. Almost any SEC team could be a successful conference winner in that conference these days.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don’t always talk smack but when I do it’s when my team has a 5-7 record. Only because it makes me feel better

Said Spot and Stalk.

SpotandStalk

The Sec is the toughest, most competitive conference, yet Bama has dominated the conference for a decade and Uga the east for 2 yrs..????

Seems really competitive

The ACC has turned into a cupcake conference since the Noles crashed and burned. Almost any SEC team could be a successful conference winner in that conference these days.
My point exactly

Now I am a Bama fan but the Dawgs came so close to beating Bama twice. Georgia is a tuff team

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
You Dawgs better hope y'all win it all. Sure ain't gonna have any excuses for losing....

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Somebody needs to tell Clemson they're a "cupcake..."