Lacrosse boots

bckwzlineman

I have two pair of snake boots by lacrosse, one that zips up the side and one pair that are rubber. After walking through wet grass to my deerstand yesterday morning i ended up with two very cold wet feet, this was the third pair of these boots ive owned(two leaked and one pair zipper broke) so i was upset to say the least but no worries i have the trusty ole rubber ones right? Wrong, after hunting this evening in a heavy mist and walking back to the truck i hear a slushing sound from my right boot, what the huh, then all of a sudden my sock starts soaking up water like a super sponge? Just a warning to others, lacrosse quality has gone out the window, open to suggestions for some good quality hunting boots

Hillbilly stalker

How old are the rubber boots ? Mines going on 3 years old and I've walked the camo off them I've wore them so much. Dry as a bone.

bckwzlineman

Rubber boots were bought last fall, they stay in a plastic tote with other gear out of the weather, visually they look fine, no cracks or dry rot, adhesive used must have failed

Hunter922

We have 4 pair of Lacrosse Aero's and they are all good. No leaks. This is the fourth year of use.

Not to hijack, but if anyone can point me to some kind of "stuff" like a glue that might be able to rejoin the bottom portion of the soles on both my Lacrosse Areos, I'd appreciate it.

They are still saved in my garage as I hope for a miracle.....I guess....lol

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Fellow told me if you get them wet from the inside often..the adhesive gets compromised from soaking thru from the inside. Makes sense, I seem to be in water 1/2 inch over the tops often :)

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I have the lacrosse grange boots. Bought last fall, they are already falling apart. Not buying again.

Dbender

They are garbage! Used to be all i wore, they've sent me at least 3 new pairs and all disintegrate within a year if you wear them. I've got a junky pair of boss rubber boots ride in the bed of the truck all year prob 10 yrs old still as good as new. Unfortunately they aren't real comfy.

hdgapeach

Not to hijack, but if anyone can point me to some kind of "stuff" like a glue that might be able to rejoin the bottom portion of the soles on both my Lacrosse Areos, I'd appreciate it.

They are still saved in my garage as I hope for a miracle.....I guess....lol

Look for a product called "Shoe Goo". Been around for decades and I had to get it to glue the soles back on......you guessed it, a pair of Lacrosse snake boots that came apart the first season I wore 'em! 1) NOTHING good to say about Lacrosse any longer. Quality is less than sub-par. 2) Shoe Goo is a good product! It'll probably outlast any pair of Lacrosse boots (lol).

Don't expect the re-glued area to look like nothing other than fido's hind end when it cures. I used "copious" amounts and the seeping looks terrible but, that glue works great. The boots may not be waterproof but the glue sure is!

Good luck with the repair....

tad1

Dang I bought a pair of Original green grange that lasted me many years till they eventually developed cracks where the boot creases at the ankle area. Wore the mess out of those boots...

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I got about 4 yrs out of my mudlite snake boots. Then they started splitting behind the big toe area on top. They sell some type of dressing for the rubber to keep it from drying out from the hot and cold. I had some slight separation of the soles too, but mine didn't leak. My son's did.

I retired them to woods work duty a couple of weeks ago and started using my new Alpha snake boots. I miss them Mudlites though.

Hunter922

Good, as long as the demand drops maybe the prices will also..

280bst

Got a pair of Redhead snake boots zip-up over 10 years ago don't leak anywhere feel good walking but boy they hot