I ain't as good as I once was

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Seriously, about halfway through, I'd have to try to stack it right where it sits, put up a for sale sign and post it on the local social media. Looks like a big job to me.

sinclair1

I would have sat in that new chair and burned all that in the redneck fire barrel. My wife could handle that load ::ke:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
To make matters worse I lost my crocs about a foot deep in the muck. Had to crawl out of the lake bottom bare foot
Get off some money,buy you a tractor with a bucket.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
That's awesome, but what did you haul it in...I thought you sold the trailer awhile back? ::ke:
I still have another trailer but for this I just used the truck. It was about 5 or 6 loads. The giant hole where I dump all my limbs and logs on my power line is about half full now.

How many breaks did you take in your new chair? ::ke:
Quite a few but it wasn't so bad with it being cooler.

I would have sat in that new chair and burned all that in the redneck fire barrel. My wife could handle that load ::ke:
3 pines and a rotten oak was too much to burn. I'd be burning all next year.

Get off some money,buy you a tractor with a bucket.
Ken, you ain't kidding! I see one of those in my future for sure.

Man just think of the number of chairs that you could have built out of all that wood:)
Not a one, it was all termite infested.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I roll pioneer style like rooster
I used to until many birthdays and a convincing SIL talked me into a bucket loader/forks setup for my JD. May sound trite but I couldn't understand why I didn't already have one.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I'm gonna say what y'all are all thinking.

That pile of haphazard rotted wood looks like it sits better than RT's chair.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
What you want, a cookie? ::ke::bounce:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Little less talk, little more work. Come on now, get with it. The longer that pile sets there, the more copperheads and canebrakes gonna take up lodging in it.
That picture is the after picture of where I dumped it on the front of the property. Snakes can take up lodging in there all they want. It's as far from the house as I can get on the property!