Lest there be any doubt

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It still applies Sir!!!:shoot: 4 National Championships to 2. Got some catching up to do.

Nope. GT is no longer a real college football program. The past is dead and gone.

im sure they much prefer their national champion streaks over a game in Auburn which is essentially meaningless this weekend. UGA wins big.
Was your loss to an unranked Stanford team "essentially meaningless" last weekend?

weagle

If they come on, I wouldn't be a Barner in Athens next year if I were you.

In reality, does anyone ever really want to be in Athens? It's a far cry from when I used to watch from the Train tracks Ray Goff QB and Erk stalk the sidelines

MudDucker

Staff member
Sometimes all the technical doesn’t matter, fate just deals you an unexpected hand.

That was not nice. Our two idiots weren't on our team the next year. The Gus Bus came and got one and other bird flew to Louisville, where they let him smoke pot freely.

MudDucker

Staff member
In reality, does anyone ever really want to be in Athens? It's a far cry from when I used to watch from the Train tracks Ray Goff QB and Erk stalk the sidelines

In reality, way more people want to be in Athens than anywhere in Bammer. I used to watch the 1st quarter from the tracks and then head into the stadium with a good buzz on and yes, that was a much better experience for a youngin' than today. However, if you have ever been in Sanford stadium when the fans are rocking, there isn't anywhere more loud or fun! That last really great game I went to in the stadium was several years ago UGA v LSU. It was a slingin' gun fight and the DAWGS outslund dem tiggers.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
It was rocking pretty good this past weekend if y'all couldn't tell from all the false start penalties

jbarron

BANNED
If JT was cleared I wouldn't have any doubts but Bennett has choked before!

Would you please just stop constantly badmouthing our QB!!!

You keep saying he choked against FL and AL. In his defense, nobody was going to beat AL last year (including the Falcons). He was injured in the FL game on the same play Rosemy-Jacksaint broke his leg. That was a touchdown pass that put the Dawgs up 14-0. He tried to play afterwards but was not effective. That was pretty much it for the offense and FL put up 38 points that half.

I agree he's no Joe Montana but he is our QB and is putting it on the line for the Dawgs (and a DGD).

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Would you please just stop constantly badmouthing our QB!!!

You keep saying he choked against FL and AL. In his defense, nobody was going to beat AL last year (including the Falcons). He was injured in the FL game on the same play Rosemy-Jacksaint broke his leg. That was a touchdown pass that put the Dawgs up 14-0. He tried to play afterwards but was not effective. That was pretty much it for the offense and FL put up 38 points that half.

I agree he's no Joe Montana but he is our QB and is putting it on the line for the Dawgs (and a DGD).
I don't know if you know it or not but the reason the Dawgs are not ranked #1 is our current QB situation and the unknowing of JT Daniels!

If Bennett proves to be the "man" I am man enough to admit i was wrong!
But if you notice how smooth the offense runs with JT at the helm vs Bennett!

Maybe Stetson learned from his mistakes but time will tell!

BamaGeorgialine

In reality, way more people want to be in Athens than anywhere in Bammer. I used to watch the 1st quarter from the tracks and then head into the stadium with a good buzz on and yes, that was a much better experience for a youngin' than today. However, if you have ever been in Sanford stadium when the fans are rocking, there isn't anywhere more loud or fun! That last really great game I went to in the stadium was several years ago UGA v LSU. It was a slingin' gun fight and the DAWGS outslund dem tiggers.
You say that because you're a Dawg homer. Nothing wrong with that. If you grew up in or near Tuscaloosa you'd understand a little better. Bama fans don't ever give the Dawgs or another team a thought. It's Bama vs Auburn and EVERYONE else takes a not so close second place. There's more transplant fans from other fan bases in Atlanta than anywhere. I'm not saying you're wrong. Support your Dawgs and rock on brother. Y'all have a heck of a team this year. Just don't act like Athens is the mecca. It's really not

jbarron

BANNED
I don't know if you know it or not but the reason the Dawgs are not ranked #1 is our current QB situation and the unknowing of JT Daniels!

Well, JT is not able to play. So stop with the negative vibes.

Jovi

Banned
Was your loss to an unranked Stanford team "essentially meaningless" last weekend?
no one was expecting much from the ducks this year. But UGA is going to have their hands full with Alabama this year. I prefer UGA, but Im not convinced yet with the shortcomings on the offense.

Jovi

Banned

The reason the dogs are No 2 is because Nick Saban and alabama own UGA. I prefer UGA. Would be nice to see someone different win a title. But its a bit ludicrous to think Alabama cant beat you next week. Or any week; and likely will.

no one was expecting much from the ducks this year. But UGA is going to have their hands full with Alabama this year. I prefer UGA, but Im not convinced yet with the shortcomings on the offense.
Shortcomings on the offense? We’ve scored over 200 points in 5 games.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
The reason the dogs are No 2 is because Nick Saban and alabama own UGA. I prefer UGA. Would be nice to see someone different win a title. But its a bit ludicrous to think Alabama cant beat you next week. Or any week; and likely will.
I never doubt Alabama, if We win a natty it will go thru Tuscaloosa unless Jimbo beats them today! :rofl:
And they will still make the playoffs with 1 loss.

With JT at the helm I think UGA has the best chance to win a Natty than I have ever seen, but that remains to be seen if he can stay healthy!

With Stetson I think he has the tools to get us thru the regular season but he will face the Gators, a good looking Kentucky team, and never count out Auburn to spoil a perfect season!

I think Stetson is a good QB but as some has said on here he just doesn't process it as fast as JT does and to me the offense is kinda sluggish with him.

I have never doubted Bennett's heart or his dedication to UGA!

GTMODawg

BANNED

Rudy did not start at Notre Dame as an defensive lineman. Notre Dame was 8-3 that year and finished #17 in the country. Rudy was a walk on who wasn't offered by anyone out of high school who made the scout team at Notre Dame.

Stetson Bennett is UGAs Rudy with the difference being we are starting our scout team QB who is actually our second string QB for whatever reason. We can beat everyone on our schedule with our Rudy. Might even beat Alabama with our Rudy. May do it twice....but I suspect very little money would be wagered on our doing so. The upside is that should we manage to win a natty with what is, for all intents and purposes, our scout team QB it will be one of the greatest stories ever written in the annals of college football history....and Kirby Smart will have proven to be the greatest coach the game has ever known and it ain't close. Bear Bryant never won a natty with a scout team QB. Nick Saban couldn't do it. No one has ever done it. Kirby Smart may well be the first. I'd bet not many people would bet on it......