Lest there be any doubt

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sometimes all the technical doesn’t matter, fate just deals you an unexpected hand.

The Barners are so scared of UGA, I gave them 20 points for the Avatar bet and all we’ve heard is “crickets”.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It was all on Auburn’s side that year . If I remember correctly they returned a missed field goal and beat Alabama

Karma is fickle for certain.

MCBUCK

They will do more than choke out the crowd…Nix is gonna be looking out his ear hole.
I want this to be true
But I try to be level headed when it comes to rivals

Sometimes all the technical doesn’t matter, fate just deals you an unexpected hand.

When we get Bammers reliving Auburns glory past then we must be doing something right.

MudDucker

Staff member
Jordan Hare is going to be rocking. If we stick close with the dogs into the 4th, Look Out!.

Take extra tailgating supplies, so you have some when y'all clear out of the stadium by half. Be sure your boys don't get their hands on the fire hoses either!

BamaGeorgialine

I took the Dawgs minus 18 last week and won a little money. Rivalry, in Auburn, Bennett maybe having to throw more than they'd like. Might be a little better game than expected. Dawgs 27-13

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don’t think good old fashioned hate is normally associated with UGA / Auburn. It’s always been the Tech game to my knowledge.

I agree. "Clean, old fashioned hate".

It started there but it no longer applies. Pity is more apt for GT. If they offered a degree program in underwater basket weaving they too could be CFB contenders like back in the days of Bobby Dodd.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I don’t think Auburn has a chance in this one. But they do have a decent kicker so they might score!

Resica

It started there but it no longer applies. Pity is more apt for GT. If they offered a degree program in underwater basket weaving they too could be CFB contenders like back in the days of Bobby Dodd.
It still applies Sir!!!:shoot: 4 National Championships to 2. Got some catching up to do.

greendawg

The Dawgs have to choke out the crowd early and not let the Barn hang around.
On paper this should be a 28-0 Dawgs dominated game, but some weird stuff has happened in this game before. I don’t think they ( Auburn) have the OL to stand up to Davis & Company, but they may be just defensively good enough to disrupt UGA some and cause an in game adjustments to either the run game or Bennett’s passing. ...unless the Dawgs defense pitches several 3 & outs to frustrate their offense to the point of desperation, and that is entirely possible. I’m gonna guess that Monken stays with a short & intermediate pass game to the TE’s and slot guys, while at the same time wanting to run enough to keep WDE front seven “loosey goosey”
I reckon we will know Saturday by about 6:00pm eastern standard time.

I was pleasantly surprised by Broderick Jones at left tackle last week, and that he is stepping means UGA's o-line is in much better shape with Salyer back at guard. I'm hoping Arian Smith will be back and have that deep threat that the Dawgs have been missing the last couple of weeks. I think you are dead on with the defensive front. I think some NFL teams would have trouble blocking Davis, Jalen Carter, Wyatt, and moving them backwards. Jordan Davis is a special player on the D-line, but I think Jalen Carter is the best DT on the roster. Darnell was out there last week, but I suspect he will see the ball thrown his way this game, and maybe that will get Bowers and MConkey, and Burton open.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
All national championships prior to the playoff system are at best mythical IMHO. So not very many teams actually have a real one. But that’s just me. I respect there are many teams that were voted 1 and 2 and played for a championship and those have some value as it was the only system we had. But history shows voting can be very subjective.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
It still applies Sir!!!:shoot: 4 National Championships to 2. Got some catching up to do.
Keep hanging on by THAT thread ?. And at most, it's 3.5.