Bama / LSU (2022)

buckpasser

Wow is all I can say. Something off in T town!

We’re trying the Jimbo model. We are boosting our recruiting by losing some. That way the recruits will see that they can play at Alabama instead of riding the pine for a few years. Genius. This is all by design. You’ll see…

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Wow is all I can say. Something off in T town!
This team is dysfunctional. We have 4 good players in Young, Anderson, Mckinnstry, and Gibbs but the rest of the team just cant get their act together. They haven't played as a TEAM very often. The chemistry is just not there.
Didn't agree with going for the two point conversions last night either.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The Paul Finebuam show on Monday ought to be a good one. All them upset Vols and Bammers calling in gonna be entertaining. :bounce:

Never cared for Finebaum but I can't wait to see the SEC Shorts this week. :bounce:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Y'all, Alabama is like Michael Myers, Jason, and Freddy Krueger. NEVER assume that they're dead because they will jump up and stab you in the throat. How many times have we all seen it happen?
They will likely be back next year or the following with a team that will humble folks. Saban ain't old and senile yet.
This may be a historic year for our Dawgs if we can get by those northern teams.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Y'all, Alabama is like Michael Myers, Jason, and Freddy Krueger. NEVER assume that they're dead because they will jump up and stab you in the throat. How many times have we all seen it happen?
They will likely be back next year or the following with a team that will humble folks. Saban ain't old and senile yet.
This may be a historic year for our Dawgs if we can get by those northern teams.

I fully expect Bama to back in the thick of it next year. Saban hates losing as much or more than Smart and losing is 1,000% intolerable to Smart.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
This may be a historic year for our Dawgs if we can get by those northern teams
IF?????!!!!! Need you be reminded what The DAWGS did to the best of the North, cough, cough TTUN, cough, cough, last year?

Bring um!!!!!!

brownceluse

@The Original Rooster At some point you have to face facts. Last year Saban claimed it was a rebuilding year. Ok cool. What’s the problem this year? He’s fielding undisciplined team. This was his year. He’s lost two regular season games. I’ve watched Saban coached teams for years. I’ve never seen Saban led teams look so Mark Richt like. It’s bad. Legit Bammers see it to. Something is missing. Something is way off. It’s not talent.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
IF?????!!!!! Need you be reminded what The DAWGS did to the best of the North, cough, cough TTUN, cough, cough, last year?

Bring um!!!!!!
Man, I'm a Falcons, Braves, and Dawgs fan. I've seen all three rip defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm confident we have a good team but I'm never OVERconfident anymore. I take it one game at a time.