Bama / Arkansas (2022) ?

greendawg

I really would have like for UGA to get Gibbs. He is a baller. I think him blossoming late and not really getting a UGA offer soured him on UGA. However, I don't think Bama offered him out of HS either. It would have been awesome having 2 guys from very close to me playing for UGA together. Ladd McConkey from North Murray and Gibbs from Dalton.

He may be a millionaire after this year. If I remember correctly, Gibbs only ran a 4.8 -4.9 with a 11.60 100 meter time as a sophomore, but still had great lateral quickness. He worked his tail off and got faster and faster. By the time he was a senior, he was down to a 4.5. I wish UGA had offered him sooner, or he may not have gone to Georgia Tech. He is as good a back is there in college football and his receiving skills are just as good. I think the Dawgs went after Dajun Edwards instead of Gibbs, so it's not like UGA got a scrub, but having Gibbs may be the guy that leads Bama to this year's NC.

00Beau

Nah, it will make it that much better when the Dawgs beat an undefeated Bama again this year for a national championship. 33-18
Pete and Re-Pete was sitting on the fence, Pete fell off who was left?

bullgator

I really would have like for UGA to get Gibbs. He is a baller. I think him blossoming late and not really getting a UGA offer soured him on UGA. However, I don't think Bama offered him out of HS either. It would have been awesome having 2 guys from very close to me playing for UGA together. Ladd McConkey from North Murray and Gibbs from Dalton.
I remember Florida recruiting him hard. In fact I think it came down to Florida and GT because of academics. He went to GT over a lot of bigger football offers, if I remember right, because he wanted to major in engineering.

BamaGeorgialine

I'm a Bama fan, but I can be honest and it not bother me at all. They have a lot of work to do to be a playoff team. Not quite there yet. They have the best coach in the business so it can happen. Very beatable right now. However, if they don't make, I'll be A O.K

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Congrats Bama bros! Y'all took care of business and looked good doing it. Hope my Dawgs take care of their business tonight.

28 point favorites and never beat UGA, you should be able to check the final in the morning and sleep well.

brownceluse

Bama exposed Arkansas like UGA did last year. I love Sam Pittman, but he just doesn’t have the horses in the barn. Their defense is physical but slow. He has them believing but he needs to continue to recruit. I’m not sure he’ll ever get over the hump. Texas, A&M and the Sooners are recruiting good and that’s his biggest competition on the recruiting trail. Transfer portal is helping but no solving his issue. Recruit better and find a way to keep the high school kids there for at least three years

BamaGeorgialine

Bama exposed Arkansas like UGA did last year. I love Sam Pittman, but he just doesn’t have the horses in the barn. Their defense is physical but slow. He has them believing but he needs to continue to recruit. I’m not sure he’ll ever get over the hump. Texas, A&M and the Sooners are recruiting good and that’s his biggest competition on the recruiting trail. Transfer portal is helping but no solving his issue. Recruit better and find a way to keep the high school kids there for at least three years
Keeping kids is the new biggest challenge. Kirby did a good job keeping players. I think that'll help recruiting when he can show that you get your shot when it's your turn and I won't go to the portal and pick someone to jump in front of you. It's such a crap shoot these days. Players will get hurt and when they do the talent really drops off because any depth that you had left because they didn't want to wait their turn. It's almost rare these days to have a junior unless he's been starting since he was a freshman. College football is getting way to much like college basketball. Basketball is one and done. Football is one and transfer