OSU guys....

James12

If he chokes on Michigan again, I’m guessing Tom Herman will get the job next. Or Fickell.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Brer Slayer de tar baby, he gots lots to say. Brer Guth and Brer Snook, dey lay low.
Dat der tar baby gets a lot of folks.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Madsnooker

Don't worry about me I'm good. Yes I about ran off the road a couple times screaming somebody tackle that man!!!!!!!

No I don't want Day fired. I like him alot and has done as good a job as can be expected. He's 45-5 which includes losing to Clemson in a playoff game the had no business losing and then spanked them the next year.

OSU has the largest fan base in America therefore they have the most idiots as well. Did it really stink losing to those idiots up north? Heck yea but calling for Days head is just lunacy. I think the game was not the blowout many feel it was. OSU dominated the first half But didn't take advantage along with giving up 2 plays. They were only down 1 score half way thru the 4th and sold out to get the ball back and got torched for it twice. Here's a crazy stat. 5 plays for 365 yds and 59 plays for 155 yds. Totle breakdowns on 5 plays and played great D the other 59. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

I would love to get another shot at those weasels in the playoffs if the football gods could make it happen. Of the pups can get absolutely smoked in the sec champ.game last year and still get in and then beat the same team no reason OSU can't do it to those weasels. Lol

Last edited:

bullgator

Don't worry about me I'm good. Yes I about ran off the road a couple times screaming somebody tackle that man!!!!!!!

No I don't want Day fired. I like him alot and has done as good a job as can be expected. He's 45-5 which includes losing to Clemson in a playoff game the had no business losing and then spanked them the next year.

OSU has the largest fan base in America therefore they have the most idiots as well. Did it really stink losing to those idiots up north? Heck yea but calling for Days head is just lunacy. I think the game was not the blowout many feel it was. OSU dominated the first half But didn't take advantage along with giving up 2 plays. They were only down 1 score half way thru the 4th and sold out to get the ball back and got torched for it twice. Here's a crazy stat. 5 plays for 365 yds and 59 plays for 155 yds. Talk about me taking breakdowns on 5 plays and played great D the other 59. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

I would love to get another shot at those weasels in the playoffs if the football gods could make it happen. Of the pups can get absolutely smoked in the sec champ.game last year and still get in and then beat the same team no reason OSU can't do it to those weasels. Lol
Good to hear from you. I thought an intervention was in order.

Madsnooker

Lol

I was gone hunting for 2 weeks and got back Saturday as the game ended. Last thing I needed was rehashing that nightmare. Tried to get my mind off of it and get back into the swing of family life and work. It did my heart good. Lol
I truely hate that a game can have so much control over how I feel played by kids I don't even know. Haha

bullgator

And I still plan on buying your lunch before this year ends. I should be up that way in 2 weeks. Will let you know
No hurry. Hey, at least we can both talk about how disappointing our teams are this year. In fact I just realized we last went to the conference title games the same year. :wink:

ddavis1120

I honestly think any of the four could lose this weekend. USC will probably lose and TCU is way past due for their world to come crashing down to earth. They’ve been rolling sevens all season.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I honestly think any of the four could lose this weekend. USC will probably lose and TCU is way past due for their world to come crashing down to earth. They’ve been rolling sevens all season.

And then there's us with the #1 big head.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dawgs coaches and team don’t have the big head and will be properly prepared. This ain’t the Richt show anymore.

Now fans…big heads are everywhere! I are one!

Go Dawgs!

I hope you're right. I have not been impressed with the last two performances on the field.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Defense has been lights out with rare exception.

Offense has been vanilla…intentionally. No worries here!

Relax…Saturday will set your Munson worries to rest!