Drivelers Marching their way to Spring#360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Morning Milk, are you gate fixing,doing the rounds of Doctor offices,taking Sassy to beauty shop,doing tractor and deer things, or maybe buying a new flintlock?

Tractor things today. I’m supposed to be meeting with a mobile tractor mechanic over at my son’s home this morning. He is going to look at my Kubota tractor/project to see what he thinks it’ll take to get it back rolling.

Nic I’m sure your Kubota will be fine.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Moanday to all of you hard working Drivelers.

Somehow, my get-up and go has got up and gone during this weekend. I did absolutely nothing most all weekend as I didn't have any energy at all. I really laid around and slept "off and on" in my recliner most of the weekend instead. Everything on the television was really boring too. :banginghe

If any of you have any "extra" energy, please send some of it my way.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Doctor appointment to get some sinus medicine then who knows. I still haven’t gotten to cleaning vehicles and boat yet so that’s still on my to do list. I’ve got to get to feeling better before any list is even looked at.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I thought you was trying to figure out how to tell us how impressed you are with our choice of firearms and how secretly you want one too!!

There is one stored at my son’s house that belonged to my oldest son but it hasn’t been fired since he passed away.
My son and I both have the “other type” muzzleloaders ;)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good Morning and Happy Moanday to all of you hard working Drivelers.

Somehow, my get-up and go has got up and gone during this weekend. I did absolutely nothing most all weekend as I didn't have any energy at all. I really laid around and slept "off and on" in my recliner most of the weekend instead. Everything on the television was really boring too. :banginghe

If any of you have any "extra" energy, please send some of it my way.
Morning DoubleE the weather in the coming weeks will get you up and going strong. Plant a garden or fry a fish you’ll feel like a young bull.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Time to slip on my crocs and go visit Bullet. He’s not happy with me being I’m sick plus getting on to him yesterday for chasing deer and keeping him on his run all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.