UGA without Beck in OB?

ChiefOsceola

Word on the streets (and a DawgNation article) is, Carson Beck is trying to leverage Brock V. leaving to get $4,000,000 to stay at UGA another year.
:rofl:facepalm:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Resica

How long does it take the normal, hard working person to earn 4 million dollars? Do they still have scholarships even when getting paid?

ChiefOsceola

How long does it take the normal, hard working person to earn 4 million dollars? Do they still have scholarships even when getting paid?
Yep, they still get the ship. Very little (if any) regulation at the moment.

HermanMerman

Georgia can rinse and repeat at this point. If he leaves, another will be along shortly. Just wish they could do it better than Bama.

bullgator

Georgia can rinse and repeat at this point. If he leaves, another will be along shortly. Just wish they could do it better than Bama.
If BVG is Kentucky bound, then Stockton and Raiola will be the ones taking snaps next year assuming UGA doesn’t come up with the money.

bullgator

Fan backlash is the only thing that will force them to fix this. Cut the money off at the gates, TV, and merchandise for 2 years and see how willing the are to deal with it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I would have lived to have heard Kirby’s response. Provides this actually happened.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Fan backlash is the only thing that will force them to fix this. Cut the money off at the gates, TV, and merchandise for 2 years and see how willing the are to deal with it.
Yep. While people scream, “It just ain’t right, Cletus! They’re gettin a free education and room and board and that should be enough!” they still watch.

If all the people that hate this quit watching it would stop.

bullgator

Yep. While people scream, “It just ain’t right, Cletus! They’re gettin a free education and room and board and that should be enough!” they still watch.

If all the people that hate this quit watching it would stop.
Man, I’m close. I didn’t watch 1 quarter of pro ball this year and was surprised to find out the Bucs have a new QB…..Maysfield I think.