Do you have bear?? What county?

Al White

I WISH we had a bear season that allowed you to hunt bear on private land. We are EAT UP with em! If you have alot of bear, please post how often you see them along with the county. I'm just curious to see what everyone says. I see them quite often, as do the hunters on our place. I get some on trail cams about everytime that I put them out. In fact, here's a pic of a sow with 5 cubs! I'm in Twiggs county.

Al

Attachments

• MDGC0408.JPG
    MDGC0408.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,261

Craig Knight

we got

them in Dawson county, I see them everytime I check my feeder or cameras. Usually a big boar or sow with 1 or 2 cubs, 4 weeks and 140 pics no deer just the bears, and 250 lbs of corn gone.

dpoole

schley county nope none. Would love to see them around!!!

Hookedonhunting

I WISH we had a bear season that allowed you to hunt bear on private land. We are EAT UP with em! If you have alot of bear, please post how often you see them along with the county. I'm just curious to see what everyone says. I see them quite often, as do the hunters on our place. I get some on trail cams about everytime that I put them out. In fact, here's a pic of a sow with 5 cubs! I'm in Twiggs county.

Al

Why can't you hunt em?

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.

Al

I can see why you are overrun if the sows are having that many cubs at one time. The most I have seen are a sow with 3 cubs.

bowbuck

I think that pic of the sow and five cubs is one of the neatest things I've ever seen on woody's.

Al White

Here's 2 more of the family :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,172

Nugefan

Al we can put em in my truck and carry em up north a little before we got to whackin em ....;)

must be great habitat if she's having 5 cubs ......;)

Al White

I'll watch you load em - come on! LOL

I reckon something's goin well for them. Makes you wonder how many deer fawns they catch..

squirreldoghunter

These are from Twiggs County near Westlake, from a friends trail camera. We see one most every time we're out there. Also have plenty in Houston, Bleckley and Pulaski. We need more than one day on the WMA! Especially if they are going to import them in from Troup County. http://www.macon.com/197/story/758525.html
Are you listening DNR??? ::ke:

Attachments

• Westlake0809 (3) (800 x 600).jpg
    Westlake0809 (3) (800 x 600).jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Westlake0809 (2) (800 x 600).jpg
    Westlake0809 (2) (800 x 600).jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 1,123
  • Westlake0809 (5) (800 x 600).jpg
    Westlake0809 (5) (800 x 600).jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Westlake0809 (4) (800 x 600).jpg
    Westlake0809 (4) (800 x 600).jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 1,109

XJfire75

One is hanging around my feeders in Whitfield Co.

Ed in North Ga.

weve got 1 monster that visits here, every once n awhile -in Towns Co, and moms got a year old that just loves her trash can down in White co.

Ive already lined up someone for ours- he needs to go bye bye. No one in the valley has ever seen one this large- no pics yet.

fishndinty

that one with the youngins is a good mama! :)

XJfire75

really wish i had one around..

I kinda wish I didnt lol. He stealin my feeders and eats more corn than all the deer I have showing up. He loves the apples Ive been dumping out too.

Hes dead if I see him during the season for sure though. Full body mount since hes kinda small.

Al White

I walked up on one last year goin to my stand in some white oaks - bowhunting. I tell you what - when you walk about 10 yards of one in the dark, only with a bow, and get WOOFED at by one - you'll realize real fast that you don't like bears.. LOL

Dpsmith

if yall got a problem with the bears just make them dissappear:shoot:. who really cares if a bear goes byebye or not?!:huh: