Do you have bear?? What county?

Dpsmith

How 'bout because it's ILLEGAL?

You can if you want to...maybe we can all chip in and send you a Valentine's card for your cell mate.
:eek:

we dont have bears on our property..... or well not now!::ke: lol :hair:
but we have plenty of healthy deer who enjoy all the corn they want!:banana:

on a serious note i enjoy :stir: every now and again not harm no foul!?:cheers:

Big Country

I walked up on one last year goin to my stand in some white oaks - bowhunting. I tell you what - when you walk about 10 yards of one in the dark, only with a bow, and get WOOFED at by one - you'll realize real fast that you don't like bears.. LOL

Ha! I know what you mean. It will make the hair stand up. :hair: They are gettin thick around here.

Squirreldawghunter

I have about 12 pics of this one on my trail cam. I was really suprised to see we had a bear on my hunting property in Cherokee County.

Attachments

• MDGC0016.jpg
    MDGC0016.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 946
  • MDGC0025.jpg
    MDGC0025.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 1,007

steve woodall

Pickens county is full of 'em.

Attachments

• trailcam pics..jpg
    trailcam pics..jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 864
  • trailcam pics4..jpg
    trailcam pics4..jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 886
  • trailcam pics3..jpg
    trailcam pics3..jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 861
  • trailcam pics5.jpg
    trailcam pics5.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 846
  • 1114081429.jpg
    1114081429.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 863
Last edited:

Wire Nut

they say we have them come through jackson county. i've never seen them. must have been a big black panther or big foot!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Brooks Co. has bears... I've known of two having to be relocated, another that was hit on Hwy. 133 at the Withlacoochee River bridge and thrown across the guard rail, and another hit on I-75 Lowndes Co. that weighed 450 lbs... I have yet to see one on the trail camera though.

Hookedonhunting

Hey guys, This is a Townes county bear that tore my camera off the tree and tried to destroy it. How old is he? The jar of peanut butter is about 5 feet high. The camera is about 4 feet off the ground. I say he's about 70 lbs. What do y'all say?

Attachments

• Bear 002.jpg
    Bear 002.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 786
  • Bear 003.jpg
    Bear 003.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 761
  • Bear 004.jpg
    Bear 004.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 754
  • Bear 009.jpg
    Bear 009.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 753

BBD 25

fannin county

Fannin county seems to be loaded with bears! I like bear; but im getting sick of them ruining my deer and coon hunting. Just went the other day to check my feeder bucket (coon feeder) and the bottom of the bucket was eaten off. I like them but i wish they would start letting these boys start hunting them with dogs; If nothing else, just to thin them out a little.

bsteele

I WISH we had a bear season that allowed you to hunt bear on private land. We are EAT UP with em! If you have alot of bear, please post how often you see them along with the county. I'm just curious to see what everyone says. I see them quite often, as do the hunters on our place. I get some on trail cams about everytime that I put them out. In fact, here's a pic of a sow with 5 cubs! I'm in Twiggs county.

Yes Al, I know all about bears at your Plantation. Took these last October while deer hunting.:shoot:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 749
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 715

ArmyTaco

Dont have any pics, but have seen two around the Ocmulgee/Oaky Woods area..one was on Westlake Road. The other I almost hit in Oaky Woods scouting for coon huntin places..just glad he ran out when he did..a few more seconds and I would of had bear all over the front of my truck...or maybe the bear would of had truck all over him?

Rich Kaminski

I know we are talking about my home state of Ga here, but I walked out on my sisters back deck tonight and seen a bear in her backyard (in Rockaway, NJ). It was a sow with a cub and they were eating acorns. This is a non hunt area because it is a neighborhood. I guess these bear didn't find the appletrees across the street at a neighbors house. Thats where I watch q doe and her two fawns eat every morning.
Bear usually have 1-2 cubs per litter. To have more than that means the bear are moving into new areas where there aren't other bears yet.

southerntaco98

Dont have any pics, but have seen two around the Ocmulgee/Oaky Woods area..one was on Westlake Road. The other I almost hit in Oaky Woods scouting for coon huntin places..just glad he ran out when he did..a few more seconds and I would of had bear all over the front of my truck...or maybe the bear would of had truck all over him?

I think id be more bear on the truck than truck on the bear!!!!! lol And it sux i havnt seen 1.:mad:

GA DAWG

We have a season here in Forsyth county and I bet we dont have 5 bears in the whole county..Have probably only been 2 or 3 killed here..Dont make any sence to me:confused:

GA DAWG

Ga dawg you don't want them either if you like deer hunting.
I know..I have plenty of them in Dawson county on a couple of my clubs..I cant keep a stinking coon feeder out for them..I think they should up the limit:D