NEGA cook out camp out food and roll call!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Leave em and it could make things interesting.
Can the bull be rode?

OHHHH, I am so hating that I am going to miss the first annual NEGA Bull Riding gathering....:rofl:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jgVHoWAJ0Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jgVHoWAJ0Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thought we might ride up for a visit Saturday...................But we have a chance for a training day with Tucker, before a hunt test on Sunday:cool:.........................Ya'll have fun, and post lot's of pics!!:cool:

W

wickedjester

I have first dibs on the cows....

I dont have a date.

Nicole,Am I banned from this event?

jmfauver

What time is a good time to show....I am off and want to get started on a relaxing weekend asap......

SnowHunter

Thought we might ride up for a visit Saturday...................But we have a chance for a training day with Tucker, before a hunt test on Sunday:cool:.........................Ya'll have fun, and post lot's of pics!!:cool:
Oh!!! Yall have fun! pics!!!

I have first dibs on the cows....

I dont have a date.

Nicole,Am I banned from this event?
Of course you can come, Chris :clap:

What time is a good time to show....I am off and want to get started on a relaxing weekend asap......
Hmmm...I was gonna have Na get down there round lunch, to get some things set up. I won't be able to get there till around 4ish, due to the interview :banginghe

So anytime after 12ish would work :clap:

Ok yall. We just got back from the property. Its a bit soggy. If ya have 2wd, we'll probably hafta tote ya in from the gate, (not very far) so we don't tear up the grass....

We found a fairly dry spot (not swamp :bounce) Thats got some decent flat area for tents and such, and a good clump of tree's to set the firepit. We didn't get anythin set up yet. Didn't want the bull eatin the tarps, or the rain makin the dugout firepit a swimmin pool :D We'll get that done tomorrow!! :clap:

Here;s some pictures!

This is the central area for the pit and such. Plenty of twigs for the pit, and no real grass to worry about damagin. We can sort of wall that area in with tarps to help with the wind/rain some as well.
centralarea.jpg
The token bull and the 2 crazy cows :bounce:
cows.jpg
Here's a picture of the firepit area from the upper side.
firepitarea.jpg
This is the area just above the pit. Its flatter, decent drainage, and should be good for settin up tents
upper area.jpg

Its gonna be a wet one, but we look forward to havin yall :clap: :clap: :yeah:

jmfauver

After noon it is...Guess I can leave around 10 or so.....See ya there

Sterlo58

Was hopin to drop in but looks like saturday is not gunna work and sunday we are goin to visit the outlaws....er I mean inlaws. :D

Yall have a blast

wandering cowboy

OK I don't know if most of yall will see this til late, but I have to work some this weekend ( I work 2nd) I'll swing by the property around 1ish and be there til nic gets over there. Shooting is ok so long as it doesn't sound like we're trying openin day of WWIII ,
The only big rules is Don't tear up the grass!!!!! and don't burn the place down or trash it up!! LOL.
The two cows are a lil skittish and are prolly best left alone unless you know cows well, the bull, well you wanna try n ride him go for it, but he's a big baby so your on your own, when he decides to roll over and play dead with you on his back LOL ( trust me , me and the guy that allowed us to us the property both rode bulls for a while, I don't advise that particular adventure).
All I ask I we take care of the place, have a good time time and a lot of fun!!!! The property manger said he might drift by for a visit so if you see a red dodge dually just talk him up, he's been debating trying an indoor archery tourney at his skating rink so he'll be talking about tha I'm sure, plus he's an avid hunter!
Thanks in advance and I hope to see a few of yall this weekend between my spells of work !
Nathan

Full Pull

Was trying to make it but had to leave Cumming and head to Fla .
Maby next time we were looking forward to meating with some new folks and do some arrow flinging.
Be safe and God bless.

Was trying to make it but had to leave Cumming and head to Fla .
Maby next time we were looking forward to meating with some new folks and do some arrow flinging.
Be safe and God bless.

Sorry to hear that...aren't you from Iowa? Thought I remembered my wife saying something to that effect...anyhow we are trying to make it tomorrow during the day and may bring a tent weather permitting...maybe we will get to meet you next time...be safe on your travels...:cheers:

Well, I was hoping to ride down and hang out with ya'll for a few hours at least, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it. I've just got too much that needs to be done before my hip surgery. I'm hoping to get it all done by Thursday, so I can turkey hunt for 4 days before I get laid up for 6 weeks.

boneboy96

couple of pics from earlier this afternoon. Weather was iffy, rainy and chilly. Still fun to meet and greet and watch the kids and pets. :cheers: :yeah:

Attachments

• nega cookout-campout 012.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 012.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 117
  • nega cookout-campout 009.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 009.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 118
  • nega cookout-campout 007.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 007.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 119
  • nega cookout-campout 005.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 005.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 117
  • nega cookout-campout 001.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 001.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 114
  • nega cookout-campout 013.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 013.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 117
  • nega cookout-campout 015.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 015.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 115
  • nega cookout-campout 016.jpg
    nega cookout-campout 016.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 115

boneboy96

they had their camp blown away yesterday with a micro burst that lasted about 40 seconds. :hair: