NEGA cook out camp out food and roll call!

OutFishHim

Come one, Come ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!

We're excited to have yall down this comin weekend!! Really lookin forward to it!!!! We'll be gettin some things for lunch on Saturday. Burger meat and hot dogs, Chips, cups, ice, but if yall want other food....bring it on up!!!

Mebe some could bring some extra firewood? I don't think my supply will last all weekend :huh:

Will be gettin the targets in the next couple days, and we'll get em set up Friday!!! :clap:

Na will prolly be there midday for a while Friday, while I'm in Gwinnet County.

Yall just be sure and close the gate behind ya!!! The 2 small cows aren't gonna mess with us. The big bull will prolly be right curious, and come visit, but he's just a big baby :D

So no one should wear RED!!!!:huh::rofl::rofl:

Handgunner

I may try and ride up for the day. I'll have to wait and see...

Can any guns be shot? I could bring along a .22 or four... :D

bigox911

Yall have a good one!! We'll be in Dublin settin up grandpa's new tv and then Savannah to see the other grandparents and for St. Patricks day. Hopefully it'll stay dry for yall :cheers:

jmfauver

Snowhunter,

I have 1 5ft table and 2 smaller ones that I am bringing...I started packing and making my list,all I got to get is some food , drinks and COFFEE.....

Handgunner

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COME UP!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!! :cool:

I'll be bringing my 3D target and prolly some deer burgers from my first season's buck :D AAAAAAAAAAND I just might bring somethin' for a little archery trick shooting :D So bring those bows!!

And bring your 10/22, Delt, even if we can't shoot them there, I'd love to check it out! :cool:
I don't have any bows, but I'll bring what I can.. my Ruger 10-22 and the lil' pistol... and the big one if you wanna give it a whirl. ::ke: :D

If I bring food, I'll bring along some kicked up baked beans to go with the burgers and dogs..

SnowHunter

Okie dokie!! Bring the .22's!!! Those should be alright...we got some area;s with good natural backstops, and I got some swingin targets to shoot at!! :clap:

Jason...sweet on the tables!!! :cheers:

Lee, hate we're gonna miss yall...but we'll see ya at D.O.G. :cheers:

I'm pickin up the 3D targets tomorrow!!! :cool: :cool: I'll get em set up in the next few days :banana:

Handgunner

Bring it!! I ain't skeered!! :cool: If we can't shoot them there, we can sneak out for a few and come shoot it up at my house... I live 5 minutes fom there, literally! :cool:

Done! :bounce: Can't wait to see ya touch one off on it! :D :bounce: :shoot:

Okie dokie!! Bring the .22's!!! Those should be alright...we got some area;s with good natural backstops, and I got some swingin targets to shoot at!! :clap:

Jason...sweet on the tables!!! :cheers:

Lee, hate we're gonna miss yall...but we'll see ya at D.O.G. :cheers:

I'm pickin up the 3D targets tomorrow!!! :cool: :cool: I'll get em set up in the next few days :banana:

I got a swinging target I can bring as well.

I hope it's to where I can make it! ::; ::;

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Looks like I won't make it either. Mrs. Sparky is havin some medical issues and potentially has surgery comin up on Friday. We'll find out more tomorrow. Y'all have fun, gonna miss seein' ya, again,,,,,:banginghe

Looks like I won't make it either. Mrs. Sparky is havin some medical issues and potentially has surgery comin up on Friday. We'll find out more tomorrow. Y'all have fun, gonna miss seein' ya, again,,,,,:banginghe

Dang man. Hope all is okay for y'all. Good talking to ya the other day man. I was looking forward to seeing you again. Been a while. :cheers:

Last edited:

jmfauver

Good Luck

Good luck...besides family is more important...tell your wife we are thinking of her...

SnowHunter

Oh no Bro :( I hate to hear this. Will be prayin for yall. Lemme know when yall know more, Ima be worried ::;

SnowHunter

Well, it looks like its gonna be pretty soggy this weekend!!! We got some spots where we can be fairly well sheltered, but its gonna be a slippery one :bounce:

If any of yall got room to bring some big tarps...bring em up.. We can get em rigged up for a mini mass shelter :cheers: I'll be pickin a couple up Friday, and some 550 cord to tie em up with.

Pray for warm sunshine the next few days ::; it'd sure help :D

jmfauver

I have a 19ft by 29ft tarp already packed.....

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
You should have good weather for the NEGA Sista. Unfortunately I won't be able to come hang with you. Mrs. Sparky got the word today that she'll go in Friday morning to have her gall bladder taken out, and Sparky Jr. has a soccer game in Saturday afternoon so I'm pretty much toast for comin by and wadin in the creek with you....:O

SnowHunter

You should have good weather for the NEGA Sista. Unfortunately I won't be able to come hang with you. Mrs. Sparky got the word today that she'll go in Friday morning to have her gall bladder taken out, and Sparky Jr. has a soccer game in Saturday afternoon so I'm pretty much toast for comin by and wadin in the creek with you....:O

Awww :( Well give her a hug for me. One for you and Sparky Jr too! There's always D.O.G. :cheers:

you sure we're posed to have good weather? I guess if not, we can play slip n slide :bounce: