My 2012 Prognostication for the Georgia Bulldogs

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Just gets old listening to Ga. fans yell about how prominant they are in cfb.

Who around here has been pounding their chest about how great Georgia has been? I think all of us know we're not where we want to be. We're the University of Georgia and have some of the best, if not the best high school talent as anyone, and even land a lot of these players at Georgia, yet, we haven't done much in the last 30-years with it. We know that! I can also name a heck of a lot more great programs who haven't done much in this time. Yes, it does suck seeing those high expectations crumble every year, for the last few years. But you know what? I'm not gonna cry about it! It is what it is! I honestly do believe Georgia will get it going in the right direction, and I believe it's going to happen soon.

Here's a tip: if you see a thread title with 'Georgia' in it, don't click on it in the future! If we bother you that much, you just might not like what we're talking about.

And then when you point out they have been irrelevent for 30+ yrs they start tooting the horn of the SEC like they are all one big happy family.

We are one big happy family! We all love each other to death! You're just jealous!

You know, your precious Miami Sugarcanes, Hurtingcanes, Cheatingcanes or what ever they are called, have enough problems for you to be discussing. There is PLENTY of stuff to talk about on them. Why not start a thread and discuss those issues there so you can avoid reading what Georgia fans are talking about? OH, THAT'S RIGHT! THIS IS A GEORGIA BASED WEBSITE AND YOU'RE THE ONLY SUGARCANE FAN ON HERE! SOOOOOOOO, EXPECT TO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU READ MOST OF THE TIME!

By the way, do we go into the knitting section of the forums and tell you how to knit?

It's pretty pathetic really. Know your place for goodness sake.

What's pathetic is the Miami Sugarcanes! I'm sure the university as a whole, is a great school. But the football program is done! Miami should be happy the ACC hasn't kicked them out of the conference. What a black eye y'all have given the ACC! If I were the ACC, I'd boot Miami and extend an invitation to Fla A&M or Bethune Cookman. The ACC would be so much better off without those cheaters! What a disgrace to college football!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!

flowingwell

What has King done before last year? He is a senior this year.

T: King
Fr: 377 yds rec
So: 509 yds rec

Ace Sanders:
Fr: 316 yds rec
So: 383 yds rec

If King as been dissappointing, I hate to hear what you say about Sanders. :huh:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
tj obviously there is some sort of problem here but you own it because I know for a fact that you don't get antagonized by UGA fans here. So what it boils down to is that you think we should just be meek. Not going to happen so the best thing for you to do is get over it.

Go Dawgs.

gin house

Ace Sanders:

Hasnt King been the primary reciever for UGA the last couple years since Green left??? I do believe so, why would you compare his stats to a secondary reciever of ours? Since you like stats this is what i think a good recievers stats look like Alshon Jeffrey(our primary reciever the last three years) FR: 763 SO: 1517 JR:762 Who was in front of King to take his passes? Alshon was in front of Ace. I think Ace is a good reciever, small but does pretty good.

gin house

You started compairing talent and it was obvious you thought you knew what you were talking until your finger started typing. Keep thinking we have no talent and yall are loaded. You shall see differently. Beating yall in Columbia will be awesome too. CMR knows how to win there. You should know that. I dont lie. I also dont open my mouth about team roster's either. You need to spend more time studying than typing. Go Dawgs! SECEC!:cool:

Until UGA proves me wrong why dont you do the logical thing in realizing that you have been beaten two times in a row! You keep telling me how UGA is so much better but like the last couple years your boys didnt back your mouth up on the field. Beating us in columbia will be hard to do as they couldnt do it in their own house. I need to spend more time studying than typing?????? You do realize ive been right the last two years and you have talked this same talk?????? Go Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!!!

gin house

No problem with that.

But when you get on here and start telling us about our players it's just funny.

As is your "what did King do before last year" comment.

Seriously? It doesn't count because he didn't play as well before that. Pardon me ginny but that's just foolishness.

Why is it funny to talk about your players? Is there something that im not seeing that you guys are??? Is there a trademark on their rear-ends?? Its not anything new that King hasnt came out and took over where Green left off. To be the primary reciever he has been very average if that and thats UGA fans and everyone saying that not just me. Really, nobody outside of Athens knows who he is.......Why are we arguing about this?:huh:

gin house

Did you see last year yall beat us and we won the sece? I kind of think this is what your problem is. gin son your team is average just like the rest of us. Lattimore will be average or below I can guarantee you. That surgery will always be in the back of his mind. It will tear again and he knows it.The only two team's with a STABLE of backs in the sec is bama, and lsu!

We had some good wins last year, i dont thing were average. If we had lost to every ranked team we played and lost a bowl game to barely a top 20 team then i would agree that were average. Lattimore should be fine but "it will tear again and he knows it"...... Ok. I know how much you like to post stats of team rankings and such. Go to the SEC website and you'll see they have USC behind Lsu in RB rankings. You do realize we have 3 SEC starting RB's and three more guys who should be better? We're fine at RB, i promise you that.

brownceluse

We had some good wins last year, i dont thing were average. If we had lost to every ranked team we played and lost a bowl game to barely a top 20 team then i would agree that were average. Lattimore should be fine but "it will tear again and he knows it"...... Ok. I know how much you like to post stats of team rankings and such. Go to the SEC website and you'll see they have USC behind Lsu in RB rankings. You do realize we have 3 SEC starting RB's and three more guys who should be better? We're fine at RB, i promise you that.
gin I realize that if you judge better than average in our conf then your team has won a NC! Anything below that is just that average. Sorry brother thats just how it is. Yall may have a log or two in the wood pile but so do we. You got Clowney we got Jones. We could go on and on but at the end of the night. We are very good average teams in the sec! Go Dawgs!;)

brownceluse

Until UGA proves me wrong why dont you do the logical thing in realizing that you have been beaten two times in a row! You keep telling me how UGA is so much better but like the last couple years your boys didnt back your mouth up on the field. Beating us in columbia will be hard to do as they couldnt do it in their own house. I need to spend more time studying than typing?????? You do realize ive been right the last two years and you have talked this same talk?????? Go Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!!!
When I think about Columbia and W's I have to go back to CMR and his record there. Just like a gator fan would about Jacksonville. It's really that simple.

flowingwell

Ace Sanders:

Hasnt King been the primary reciever for UGA the last couple years since Green left??? I do believe so, why would you compare his stats to a secondary reciever of ours? Since you like stats this is what i think a good recievers stats look like Alshon Jeffrey(our primary reciever the last three years) FR: 763 SO: 1517 JR:762 Who was in front of King to take his passes? Alshon was in front of Ace. I think Ace is a good reciever, small but does pretty good.

His name was AJ Green. I only included T. King's first 2 years with AJ Green:huh:. Now, if you really want to look silly, argue Alshon vs. AJ, I dare you. Bottom line, each played 2 years with an elite #1 as Fr. and So. and T. King had more success. ::ke:

Buck

Ginny were you a Gamecock fan back in '99 when they had their 0-11 season, or did you jump on the bandwagon when they hired Spurrier? :huh:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Ginny were you a Gamecock fan back in '99 when they had their 0-11 season, or did you jump on the bandwagon when they hired Spurrier? :huh:

Buck it really doesn't matter because at the end of the day he is still just a usc.E fan....... :bounce::bounce: