My 2012 Prognostication for the Georgia Bulldogs

Buck

What has King done before last year? He is a senior this year.

T: King
Fr: 377 yds rec
So: 509 yds rec

Ace Sanders:
Fr: 316 yds rec
So: 383 yds rec

Hasnt King been the primary reciever for UGA the last couple years since Green left??? I do believe so, why would you compare his stats to a secondary reciever of ours? Since you like stats this is what i think a good recievers stats look like Alshon Jeffrey(our primary reciever the last three years) FR: 763 SO: 1517 JR:762 Who was in front of King to take his passes? Alshon was in front of Ace. I think Ace is a good reciever, small but does pretty good.

No. Orson Charles would probably get the nod as Murray's primary target since Greene left.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
:rofl:

Attachments

• 539312_10151183057181303_794354768_n.jpg
    539312_10151183057181303_794354768_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,989

Thanatos

"Georgia vs. Florida. Chances of Bulldog victory--60%.
Comments: Georgia just has more talent and better coaching than Florida now--a switch from most of the last 2 decades. I think this series is finally going to switch back to Georgia dominating Florida."

We have not won back to back against UF in 20 years...might want to rework that percentage.

Matthew6

Banned thug
UGA will go 10-3. Loses to FLA, S. Carolina, and Michigan in the outback bowl. S Carolina goes to seccg and gets the typical sec east beatdown by Bama.

gin house

Ginny were you a Gamecock fan back in '99 when they had their 0-11 season, or did you jump on the bandwagon when they hired Spurrier? :huh:

Ive been a Gamecock fan all my life and yes i remember those two years. I was glad to see Lou start to turn us around and Spurrier is doing a good job of doing it. Thats the difference in a gamecock fan when we know where we were and what were doing now compared to alot of dawgs fans who have always expected the dawgs to do well but these days aint exactly what they expect are they?:stir::stir:

gin house

When I think about Columbia and W's I have to go back to CMR and his record there. Just like a gator fan would about Jacksonville. It's really that simple.

Last time CMR was there he lost? One thing ive never understood is half decade records and older having anything to do with a game in the present.:crazy: You aught to call CMR and tell him to borrow some glory from the NC game thirty years ago to ensure a win this year in Columbia:rofl::crazy: Isnt that how that works:stir:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Why is it funny to talk about your players? Is there something that im not seeing that you guys are??? Is there a trademark on their rear-ends?? Its not anything new that King hasnt came out and took over where Green left off. To be the primary reciever he has been very average if that and thats UGA fans and everyone saying that not just me. Really, nobody outside of Athens knows who he is.......Why are we arguing about this?:huh:

ginny this is exactly what I'm talking about. This is just silly. The way you act like you know a lot about our players. Nobody said TK was on A.J.'s level. Ever. A.J. was a rare talent and there aren't many like him. You don't have a guy like him leave and then just plug another one in there just like him. Nobody does that. Not even your oh so elite SC with all their firepower.:rofl: Who do they have that comes anywhere close to being an A.J. Green? Nobody of course.

It's idiotic for anybody to think you just go get another guy like that. There aren't that many out there at a given time. When Julio Jones left Alabama, who was the new receiver just as good as him lining up for the Tide? The answer of course is nobody. There was not another Julio Jones level receiver because there just aren't many players like that and even if you are on Alabama's level, you can't just get another one because there aren't many. That doesn't mean you don't still have good receivers.

Pardon me but your argument that because TK is "supposed to be a 'primary receiver' (not even sure what you think that means and doubt that you do either. You just thought it sounded good) he's supposed to be on A.J.'s level sounds like something out of a littel kid's mind.

He lead the team in receiving last year. Even with an explosive young talent like Tampa (that's Malcolm Mitchell but since you're an expert on our players I'm sure you knew that) playing receiver as well. He lead the team in catches but in ginny world that's not enough to be a "primary receiver".:crazy: That and the fact that last season was the first that he lead the team means that it doesn't count. That's ridiculous.

As for SC beating us, they did, it's embarrassing to get beat by yall two years in a row, but it happened.

And what did SC play for last year that meant anything? The answer of course is nothing.

It's ok if you want to run around and pretend like you're some kind of little football guru and like your team is some kind of powerhouse because they played for the SECC once. Ever. In their long pathetic history.

But don't expect anybody to buy into it and like your little kid, homeristic, rants mean anything or should be taken seriously.

And unless you just want to get laughed at, stop trying to act like you're some kind UGA football insider.

It just sounds foolish.

gin house

His name was AJ Green. I only included T. King's first 2 years with AJ Green:huh:. Now, if you really want to look silly, argue Alshon vs. AJ, I dare you. Bottom line, each played 2 years with an elite #1 as Fr. and So. and T. King had more success. ::ke:

Really??? You do realize Alshon is #2 all time in career rec. yards in SEC history? You do realize he had 3,042 yds in 3 seasons? Edwards from UGA holds the top spot with 3,093 yds in 4 seasons. Alshon had the #2 highest total rec yard per season ever in the sec in 1,517 yds. 2011 espn SEC player of the year. Runner up for the Bolitnikoff. Now Aj didnt make any of those list but thats the official SEC website, not me talking. Look silly......Please:rofl: How can ANYONE really argue AJ is as good as Alshon? He cant make any list with Alshon, much less the top of it with him. Thats just facts.:yawn:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
UGA will go 10-3. Loses to FLA, S. Carolina, and Michigan in the outback bowl. S Carolina goes to seccg and gets the typical sec east beatdown by Bama.

I'll take that bet. Not gonna happen.

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Really??? You do realize Alshon is #2 all time in career rec. yards in SEC history? You do realize he had 3,042 yds in 3 seasons? Edwards from UGA holds the top spot with 3,093 yds in 4 seasons. Alshon had the #2 highest total rec yard per season ever in the sec in 1,517 yds. 2011 espn SEC player of the year. Runner up for the Bolitnikoff. Now Aj didnt make any of those list but thats the official SEC website, not me talking. Look silly......Please:rofl: How can ANYONE really argue AJ is as good as Alshon? He cant make any list with Alshon, much less the top of it with him. Thats just facts.:yawn:

Only you would think fat boy Jeffery was better than A.J.

gin house

ginny this is exactly what I'm talking about. This is just silly. The way you act like you know a lot about our players. Nobody said TK was on A.J.'s level. Ever. A.J. was a rare talent and there aren't many like him. You don't have a guy like him leave and then just plug another one in there just like him. Nobody does that. Not even your oh so elite SC with all their firepower.:rofl: Who do they have that comes anywhere close to being an A.J. Green? Nobody of course.It's idiotic for anybody to think you just go get another guy like that. There aren't that many out there at a given time. When Julio Jones left Alabama, who was the new receiver just as good as him lining up for the Tide? The answer of course is nobody. There was not another Julio Jones level receiver because there just aren't many players like that and even if you are on Alabama's level, you can't just get another one because there aren't many. That doesn't mean you don't still have good receivers.

Pardon me but your argument that because TK is "supposed to be a 'primary receiver' (not even sure what you think that means and doubt that you do either. You just thought it sounded good) he's supposed to be on A.J.'s level sounds like something out of a littel kid's mind.

He lead the team in receiving last year. Even with an explosive young talent like Tampa (that's Malcolm Mitchell but since you're an expert on our players I'm sure you knew that) playing receiver as well. He lead the team in catches but in ginny world that's not enough to be a "primary receiver".:crazy: That and the fact that last season was the first that he lead the team means that it doesn't count. That's ridiculous.

As for SC beating us, they did, it's embarrassing to get beat by yall two years in a row, but it happened.

And what did SC play for last year that meant anything? The answer of course is nothing.

It's ok if you want to run around and pretend like you're some kind of little football guru and like your team is some kind of powerhouse because they played for the SECC once. Ever. In their long pathetic history.

But don't expect anybody to buy into it and like your little kid, homeristic, rants mean anything or should be taken seriously.

And unless you just want to get laughed at, stop trying to act like you're some kind UGA football insider.

It just sounds foolish.

I find it amusing how all that comes out of your mouth is whinning and crying. I dont try to act like a football insider, i have an opinion on anything im interested in and wouldnt say another guys opinion is idiodic when your "opinion" or whatever youd like to call it has looked like a horses rear-end the last couple years.:rofl: I tell you what, i'll go out on a limb and say theres a freshman on our team that if he is half consistant as to what he can do will be as good or better than Green. Shaq Roland. Just so you know......Check the SEC records of WR's and you'll find Alshon up near the top of them all but Green didnt make any of them::; Not saying he isnt a great talent but he is what his stats say he is. But when you turn out receivers like Alshon Jeffrey (#2 all time in sec rec. yds) or Sidney Rice or A.J Green its not hard to find good talent for WR's over here. Yes, they are around im sure. Heres to Trammel Terry and hoping he turns out to be your #1 threat in a few more years:cheers: Should be another fine WR product out of South Carolina.;)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

I find it amusing how all that comes out of your mouth is whinning and crying. I dont try to act like a football insider, i have an opinion on anything im interested in and wouldnt say another guys opinion is idiodic when your "opinion" or whatever youd like to call it has looked like a horses rear-end the last couple years.:rofl: I tell you what, i'll go out on a limb and say theres a freshman on our team that if he is half consistant as to what he can do will be as good or better than Green. Shaq Roland. Just so you know......Check the SEC records of WR's and you'll find Alshon up near the top of them all but Green didnt make any of them::; Not saying he isnt a great talent but he is what his stats say he is. But when you turn out receivers like Alshon Jeffrey (#2 all time in sec rec. yds) or Sidney Rice or A.J Green its not hard to find good talent for WR's over here. Yes, they are around im sure. Heres to Trammel Terry and hoping he turns out to be your #1 threat in a few more years:cheers: Should be another fine WR product out of South Carolina.;)

Just call it like I see it ginny. You don't have to like it but it is what it is.

Jefferey was pretty good. But his stats don't mean much to me.

If you want to just go on stats then Terrence Edwards the best receiver inUGA's history. Only a complete moron would say he was better than A.J. stats not withstanding.

So you can trot out all the stats you want. A.J. was and is better. Maybe not miles better but better nonetheless.

As for looking like a horse's rear end. You're the expert there.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
your track record with bets isnt all that good is it? You remeber last time yall played buffalo dont you?? Oh wait that was Colorado.......Both about the same:stir:

Put down the crack pipe. If lose to Buffalo I'll ;leave this forum and never come back.

I forgot to address your "whining and crying" foolishness.

Should I pull up some of your posts from last season when the wheels came off the chicken train and you were forced to come to grips with the fact that the hens would be sitting watching the SECC game from that bomb crater called Columbia?

We needed a bucket around here to catch all the ginny tears.

sleeze

Gin house needs to lay off the gin. To say alshon is a better WR than A.J. is just redunkulous.

You cant just rely on stats to make your point. Stats only tell half the story.You must have never seen AJ play? Kid is a beast and is doing good in the league too. Alshon is good but he is not better than AJ. A blind man could see that just by watching them play college ball these last few years.

Complete Lamecock Homerism at its finest.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Gin house needs to lay off the gin. To say alshon is a better WR than A.J. is just redunkulous.

You cant just rely on stats to make your point. Stats only tell half the story.You must have never seen AJ play? Kid is a beast and is doing good in the league too. Alshon is good but he is not better than AJ. A blind man could see that just by watching them play college ball these last few years.

Complete Lamecock Homerism at its finest.

Oh snap.......:hair::rofl: and that from a lizard fan that HATES UGA.

You know another thing, these chicken fans will crow and crow how great Alshon was/is and in the next breath say that him being gone isn't gonna affect their team. Which is it?? He is the best of all time or he was just another ho hum player at south cackalacky :huh:

flowingwell

Wow......That will do it for me. You win again. I can't seem to equal the vast amount of information you provide. Enjoy the season.

sleeze

Oh snap.......:hair::rofl: and that from a lizard fan that HATES UGA.

You know another thing, these chicken fans will crow and crow how great Alshon was/is and in the next breath say that him being gone isn't gonna affect their team. Which is it?? He is the best of all time or he was just another ho hum player at south cackalacky :huh:

Havent u heard? It wont effect them one bit. I mean Gin says USC has sooo much talent they can just plug another guy in...injuries wont matter either..plug another guy in,,keep rocking and rolling.

We are talking about USC trojans right?:D

Latest posts