Gunslinger Tree Climber

The most comfortable climber I've ever hunted from, a touch heavy in my opinion to be carrying long distances everyday but man,for compfort and stability you will enjoy it.I can stay all day with no problems.

turkeyslayer88

I climbed a tree in my back yard and it was easy to climb and it was very comfortable, I think im going to really like this climber :shoot:

BuckHunter31

I've owned API climbers, Summit climbers and the Gunslinger. Sold ALL but the GS. It is by far THE most comfortable stand on the market. Some will say it's too heavy but that doesn't measure up to the comfort it provides. I'll carry more weight in to be able to sit a few more hours (or ALL day like I've done many a times) from a Gunslinger. Shoot it with a camo paint job, wrap the arm rests in pipe insulation and duct and enjoy your comfortable stay in the woods. It beats staying in a Holiday Inn :)

woody10

Best stand on market. How do you guys go about painting y'all's and getting the paint to stay

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
After you hunt in one that's all u will ever have . Very safe also.

Highintheshoulder

I love mine, you can sit all day.

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
I wish the back had one more position forward but overall, it's hard to beat. Plenty of room with plenty of ways to stow your gear and keep it handy.

mauser64

I've got one that I've had for years. My only two complaints is that the paint eventually peels and it pops and creaks a little. Neither are deal breakers for me. Comfortable and stable.

Geeman

Best and most comfortable stand I ever bought. You can sit in the slinger all day like mentioned in previous post. My wife bought me mine at the Atlanta buckarama about 8 years ago

frankwright

I have never used one but looking at the website, it looks like the combo would be good for bow or firearm.

joey1919

I have never used one but looking at the website, it looks like the combo would be good for bow or firearm.

you can bow hunt out of the original just fine, I just keep the lower section a little closer to the seat section so that when I stand I clear the top rail easily