ELBERT COUNTY

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Has anyone heard of a possible new record buck taken in Elbert co.I heard two different people say it yesterday but neither had details.:huh:

Buford_Dawg

Yep

My son got him last Sunday am. Picture below. Just joking :D . Well, he was not a record, but was to my son about 8:05 am that morning.

Are you talking about a state record or just a Elbert county GON ranking record?

Attachments

• Chase7point_11_05_06.jpg
    Chase7point_11_05_06.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 623

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
STATE !!!!! 12 PT. MAIN FRAME WITH ALOT OF STICKERS AND KICKERS.

Ol' Buckmaster

I heard the same thing. Killed by a K. Allen. I think it's probably barber shop talk. Ten bucks it doesn't score more than 130.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
What processor or taxidermist did he take it to? That'd be the way to find out

creekbender

heard at the processor in vanna that taxidermist up the road had pictures of it and it was a real nice one , heard from several different people about it that it might break the state record

Grand Slam

I bet Buck Ashe is shaking in his grave. Seriously guys do you think some neck from Elbert County is going to kill something bigger than that deer on the right of the entrance at Bass Pro? Have you ever seen a B&C in person? Those things are a freak of nature. If this "state record" was killed in Elbert County, I will stop hunting forever.

ebcarp

I don't think the state record has been killed. That's not gonna happen till I get home on leave in Dec!

creekbender

i got a monster 3pt that i will score 36 b/c anyday of the week , see em all the time in elbert county , but u never know what'll come off da deep creek , .
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have seen a b/c mount .My personal best is 127-1/2 killed in ELBERT COUNTY,far FROM STATE RECORD.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
heard at the processor in vanna that taxidermist up the road had pictures of it and it was a real nice one , heard from several different people about it that it might break the state record

And you haven't called or rode by there to find out for us??

Arrow3

I hunt in Elbert....I hope someone can find a pic of this deer.

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
A state employee is going to bring a "camara" photo by this a.m. I hope i have gotten to work before he comes by,got to drop off my girl at school first.Creekbender,what kind of genetic mess up is that in your avatar?

creekbender

he was eating on the creek u would be surprised what will come off the deep creek , i got some good genes where i'm at , they eat well...
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buford_Dawg

I am ready to see a picture of this beast

I have hunted in Elbert for 15 + years. I have 2 bucks on my wall from Elbert (low 120's). Compared to the much of the state, Elbert is not known for producing big deer. C'mon now, one of you local guys find us a picture and post it.

rex upshaw

my guess is that it is not going to be the state record....county record, sure, but i see the state record coming from one of the counties further south.

Latest posts