Well Diggin - Gordon COunty

lildorris00

I know this isnt really deer hunting but its for my deer property. Does anyone know anyone that digs wells in Gordon County that will call you back and is not over 18 months out? I've tried to contact all of the normal local folks that I can find through word of mouth and Google but I cant get anyone to call me back and the few that do, say they are 18 months out and are not taking any new work at this time.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I know this isnt really deer hunting but its for my deer property. Does anyone know anyone that digs wells in Gordon County that will call you back and is not over 18 months out? I've tried to contact all of the normal local folks that I can find through word of mouth and Google but I cant get anyone to call me back and the few that do, say they are 18 months out and are not taking any new work at this time.
That’s nuts…..sounds like supply has fallen well behind. Good luck finding someone!

Jeffords is the only one I know of and I’m not sure if they are still drilling wells. There isn’t any well drilling stuff there anymore and no signs

slow motion

Pop used to say the ones in Idaho had a very cold backside. Maybe one of them would be willing to come south just to warm up.

Sorry.

earlthegoat2

Maybe contact a builder. Might have to pay more but they have insider connections for things like that.