Jameis back in the headlines....

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
yep. thats what thugs do. Manziel and Jameis both sullied the Heisman, and college football with their poor examples. Some people dont get this point and never will. Hopefully, their nfl careers will be short and meaningless.

THIS!

All that crowd cares about is winning. Could care less about the sport or their University... Pretty evident when the school Administration has to step in and over rule the coach.. facepalm:

SpotandStalk

THIS!

All that crowd cares about is winning. Could care less about the sport or their University... Pretty evident when the school Administration has to step in and over rule the coach.. facepalm:

Don't most major programs fall under this category?

SpotandStalk

Believe it or not, no. :huh:

So the students and players at Uga put team and university first? :rofl:

UGA_North_Campus_Tailgate.jpg

This doesn't look like Dawg fans give a flip about their university. Gurley didn't give a flip about his team. The same way fans were piling out of the stadium when Uga was losing. Do they care about the sport or winning?

Browning Slayer

So the students and players at Uga put team and university first? :rofl:

View attachment 833240

This doesn't look like Dawg fans give a flip about their university. Gurley didn't give a flip about his team. The same way fans were piling out of the stadium when Uga was losing. Do they care about the sport or winning?

Thugs!! :cheers:

emusmacker

oh my goodness, please make it stop. I am Dawg fan and I think Jameis Winston is a punk and maybe even a thug, but seriously. Does he consume ya'll that much? I'll have to admit, that all that whining from dog fans sound jealous. Geez, personally I'm tired of hearing about him. he's irrelevant now and I could care less what he does or doesn't do. I mean dang!!! Browning Slayer, bro, take your Jameis Hate blinders off and let it go. Please.

Browning Slayer

oh my goodness, please make it stop. I am Dawg fan and I think Jameis Winston is a punk and maybe even a thug, but seriously. Does he consume ya'll that much? I'll have to admit, that all that whining from dog fans sound jealous. Geez, personally I'm tired of hearing about him. he's irrelevant now and I could care less what he does or doesn't do. I mean dang!!! Browning Slayer, bro, take your Jameis Hate blinders off and let it go. Please.

Thug!:biggrin2:

fairhopebama

Not sure where JW will be tonight when his name is called but wherever he his I would suggest that parents of young females in the town lock all the doors and windows. JW will be on the loose being the thug he is. Might even be packing a BB gun.

SpotandStalk

Not sure where JW will be tonight when his name is called but wherever he his I would suggest that parents of young females in the town lock all the doors and windows. JW will be on the loose being the thug he is. Might even be packing a BB gun.

Another fine product of Alabama.

Browning Slayer

That learned some thuggish behavior in Tallahassee.:whip:

And he also learned how to get away with it all from FSU and the TPD! :fine: