He's Back (Updated)

I'm gonna be honest here tebow is a good guy and nice quarter back . Way better of a person than a lot playing the game. I would heap,rather root for a guy like that than a lot of others that are thugs in jail or trouble and send a bad image on the nfl.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Thought he had locked up the 3rd QB job. They could bring him back if they don't see someone on the waiver wire or injury

rjcruiser

I didn't see that coming after his 2 quarters on Thursday. He threw some really nice passes and scrambled well. I never liked him in college, but he's a stand up guy and has an incredible work ethic. I don't see why someone doesn't give him a chance.

The Bears should bench Cutler and pick up Tebow....guarantee they'd have more fans in the stadium and a better season.

I agree cruiser ! Tebow is very well liked . Class act person on and off the field. He may not be Peyton manning but he is a heck of a lot better than a lot playing in the nfl today

BrotherBadger

The Bears should bench Cutler and pick up Tebow....guarantee they'd have more fans in the stadium and a better season.

The bears don't need gimmicks to sell seats. They sell out every game no matter how bad. As for a better season, I think Chicago is going to tank this season as they are in full rebuild mode.

I don't see why someone doesn't give him a chance.

He's a 28 year old QB who is at best a 3rd string talent. There's no upside to having him on the roster. You usually reserve those depth positions for guys who are young and have upside, or guys who have been in your system for years and know the offense. Tim fits neither of those roles.