Jameis back in the headlines....

Hunting Teacher

Take your Thug blinders off for a second.. You don't find anything peculiar about any of it??
Thug blinders?
Look, I am not a Winston fan as far as the person he is right now! There is no way on God's green earth I would be happy if my daughter was going out with him, or any other guy with such low morals.
I keep asking you to name one "thug" that has played for UGA and you conveniently keep ignoring me. So are we to assume that UGA has never had ONE thug on your team who did incredibly stupid things yet still continued to wear and Play For the red and black.
Secondly, how do you think this went down?
The girl got picked up by a specific guy she was "hunting." She CHOSE after their first meeting ever to go back to his apartment with him. They had sex. He blew her off after because he's a JERK like a whole bunch of other college boys that some here would give kudos to for "having a hook up." like it's a badge of manhood!
She's no different by the way. That was not the first sex partner she had had that night. My issue is him being railroaded and tried and found guilty by people simply because they don't like him and consider him a thug.
The reason the TPD officer asked her if she was sure she wanted to do the report was because her story changed about four times and was very inconsistent.
You honestly believe a TPD police officer would risk his job and maybe even jail for this kid who at that time had never played a down of football? Do you know any LEO's? See how they feel about people accusing them of not taking an alledged rape seriously. The cops simply knew her story was not holding water.
Do you suppose she went to his apartment to play pictionary? Maybe watch The Notebook?
WE get it. You don't like him. I don't particularly either, just for a different reason than most here. I don't like his morals. Most here don't like him because he didn't throw touchdowns for your team and hate any team having success other than SEC teams.
You really think this kid is the worst person that ever played for FSU, UGA or any other SEC program? If so, you are delusional!!

SpotandStalk

Thug blinders?
Look, I am not a Winston fan as far as the person he is right now! There is no way on God's green earth I would be happy if my daughter was going out with him, or any other guy with such low morals.
I keep asking you to name one "thug" that has played for UGA and you conveniently keep ignoring me. So are we to assume that UGA has never had ONE thug on your team who did incredibly stupid things yet still continued to wear and Play For the red and black.
Secondly, how do you think this went down?
The girl got picked up by a specific guy she was "hunting." She CHOSE after their first meeting ever to go back to his apartment with him. They had sex. He blew her off after because he's a JERK like a whole bunch of other college boys that some here would give kudos to for "having a hook up." like it's a badge of manhood!
She's no different by the way. That was not the first sex partner she had had that night. My issue is him being railroaded and tried and found guilty by people simply because they don't like him and consider him a thug.
The reason the TPD officer asked her if she was sure she wanted to do the report was because her story changed about four times and was very inconsistent.
You honestly believe a TPD police officer would risk his job and maybe even jail for this kid who at that time had never played a down of football? Do you know any LEO's? See how they feel about people accusing them of not taking an alledged rape seriously. The cops simply knew her story was not holding water.
Do you suppose she went to his apartment to play pictionary? Maybe watch The Notebook?
WE get it. You don't like him. I don't particularly either, just for a different reason than most here. I don't like his morals. Most here don't like him because he didn't throw touchdowns for your team and hate any team having success other than SEC teams.
You really think this kid is the worst person that ever played for FSU, UGA or any other SEC program? If so, you are delusional!!

Might as well save your breath Teach. They arent interested in facts.

Hunting Teacher

Might as well save your breath Teach. They arent interested in facts.
Yeah I know. I would have never guessed so many SEC fans would operate just like liberal politicians. Repeat the same tired mantra louder and louder. Call names and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being a bad person. Simply ignore facts that make your position very difficult to defend.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yeah I know. I would have never guessed so many SEC fans would operate just like liberal politicians. Repeat the same tired mantra louder and louder. Call names and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being a bad person. Simply ignore facts that make your position very difficult to defend.

Again... There is your problem... With all the stuff Winston did, the University had to step in, lay down a suspension and not the coaching staff... For a HALF! facepalm:facepalm:

Win at all cost! Thug U!:cool:

Hunting Teacher

Again... There is your problem... With all the stuff Winston did, the University had to step in, lay down a suspension and not the coaching staff... For a HALF! facepalm:facepalm:

Win at all cost! Thug U!:cool:
Again, you ignore my question. Do you honestly believe that Winston was more of a thug than many players that have put on the red and black? If so then I'm not the one ignoring your so called "facts."
Second question. FSU is win at all costs, right?
Would most UGA fans agree that Mark Richt is a classy coach that runs a good program?
If so why do SO MANY of yall want him fired? Oh I remember. He doesn't win championships!! And out of the horse's mouth comes, "That's what matters!" Dawg fans are interested in winning almost every game most years, and winning a NC on occasion. Since your classy, quality program coach hasn't been doing that , you want to fire him!!
Ever hear the saying, "The pot calling the kettle black?"

Browning Slayer

Again, you ignore my question. Do you honestly believe that Winston was more of a thug than many players that have put on the red and black? If so then I'm not the one ignoring your so called "facts."
Would most UGA fans agree that Mark Richt is a classy coach that runs a good program?
If so why do SO MANY of yall want him fired? Oh I remember. He doesn't win championships!! And out of the horse's mouth comes, "That's what matters!" Dawg fans are interested in winning almost every game most years, and winning a NC on occasion. Since your classy, quality program coach hasn't been doing that , you want to fire him!!

Yes I do! If he was in the Red & Black he would have missed a lot more than just a half which funny enough, wasn't a punishment handed down from his coach! There is your "Win At All Costs" comes from.

I think ol Bowden said it best..

Bobby Bowden calls Jameis Winston an "embarrassment" to FSU...

Bobby Bowden calls Jameis Winston an "embarrassment" to FSU...

He said he WAS an embarrassment "in a lot of ways" but of course you left out everything else he said because it doesnt fit your anti Jameis Winston tirade and agenda.

LOL @ you!

The good news is that he’s young enough to get over that, ya know it? And he’s gotta do that. But he just can’t make those junior high school decisions that he made while he was in college.

Browning Slayer

He said he WAS an embarrassment "in a lot of ways" but of course you left out everything else he said because it doesnt fit your anti Jameis Winston tirade and agenda.

LOL @ you!

I'm sorry, I copied and pasted the title of the page from the Washington Post..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...inston-was-an-embarrassment-to-florida-state/

And you left out his full quote...

“I think it’s a consensus among Florida State fans and boosters that he was an embarrassment, in a lot of ways, to the university,” Bowden told Finebaum.

That's a bold statement to make. Regardless how he follows it up. If the King of FSU football says something like that, it can't be good... Bobby spoke the truth and some of you fans don't care as long as you were winning games. Spin it anyway you want to... facepalm:

Matthew6

Banned thug
I'm sorry, I copied and pasted the title of the page from the Washington Post..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...inston-was-an-embarrassment-to-florida-state/

And you left out his full quote...

That's a bold statement to make. Regardless how he follows it up. If the King of FSU football says something like that, it can't be good... Bobby spoke the truth and some of you fans don't care as long as you were winning games. Spin it anyway you want to... facepalm:

the will never get it. facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

No. Winston is either a stupid thug or an extremely unlucky thug because he got caught every time.

Arguably yes.

Cleaner than most.

If so why do SO MANY of yall want him fired?

You never heard that from me.

Oh I remember. He doesn't win championships!! And out of the horse's mouth comes, "That's what matters!" Dawg fans are interested in winning almost every game most years, and winning a NC on occasion. Since your classy, quality program coach hasn't been doing that , you want to fire him!!

Considering the talent he has had to work with it is getting old not making it to the top. Football coaches are judged on their job performance just like everybody else. Job performance for football coaches is winning. You can run a relatively clean program and win an NC. It's getting close to the time for him to do that with a relatively clean program. If he can't then maybe it's time to look around for somebody who can. In the end most Dawg fans would prefer to win the mostly honest way and we wouldn't be willing to win at the expense of integrity. In that event none of us would defend UGA thugs.

And we wouldn't take it personally and brace up when somebody called our thugs "thugs". Just look at the HW threads for proof.;)

I still wonder how HW made enough money working a summer job in a warehouse to buy a brand new Pontiac Firebird for cash. Clearly some UGA alumni thug was involved in that and NCAA rules were violated.

How's that for honesty?

:pop:

riprap

I still wonder how HW made enough money working a summer job in a warehouse to buy a brand new Pontiac Firebird for cash. Clearly some UGA alumni thug was involved in that and NCAA rules were violated.

And FSU fans think Burt Reynolds went to FSU. He is a DGD.:biggrin2:

Browning Slayer