Favorite Restaurants in Ga

Oldstick

Only went to Buckner's once a long time ago. Great to hear it's still open and still great.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yoders Amish restaurant in Montezuma is my favorite.
There is a Mennonite -run restaurant called Yoder's Dutch Kitchen in Abeville, SC that has really good food. I wonder if they're connected?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It was good 40 years ago.
It hasn't been the same since it caught on far. :bounce:

The last time I ate there was nearly 30 years ago. And I wasn't really impressed.

red neck richie

Yall tried the bang bang shrimp or the ahi tuna at bonefish grill.I know its a chain but its dang good. They got a fontina pork chop that pretty good too. They got one in Buford now. The International Café in Helen has the best rubin sandwich around.

Last edited:

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Trading Post in Villa Rica has an all you can eat Crab Leg special on Saturday nights. I really like to

stringmusic

One of my favorites is Bank street cafe in Griffin GA. Pimento cheese egg rolls with jalapeños and bacon for the appetizer and creole shrimp and grits with andouille sausage for supper. Really really good.

Also grinds and wines in Peachtree City, chargrilled mahi mahi fish tacos are fantastic! Also one of the best desserts I’ve ever eaten in my life, a huge piece of Cinnabon cheesecake.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yall tried the bang bang shrimp or the ahi tuna at bonefish grill.I know its a chain but its dang good. They got a fontina pork chop that pretty good too. They got one in Buford now. The International Café in Helen has the best rubin sandwich around.
I have never eaten at Bonefish. I've driven by the one in Asheville a hundred times and threatened it, but never pulled into the lot.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Log Cabin Steakhouse, Hilton, Ga. Steaks hanging off the edge of the plate. Be patient- they slow as smoke over there.

IMG_20180816_201333.jpg

Last edited: