Central America

panfish

I'm going to gudamla the 31st for 5 days. I really want to take a pistol with me. But dont know how.

livetohunt

You will come back with bad digestive issues too. Almost 100% chance when you go down there..Good luck.

swamp hunter

Buy one Local when you get there.
Maybe a Mac 10 , Half Price..

greg_n_clayton

Buy one Local when you get there.
Maybe a Mac 10 , Half Price..
In 9 mm. The 45s are hard to handle. They make a long silencer that has a foam like soft cover so it won't burn your hands.

Lilly001

Tell us the story.
It's not the season yet, so stories are good.

panfish

Not much of story. Just went to a small town outside the city. For a girls 15th birthday. But I can tell you i don't want to live there. Every store had armed guards. Motorcycles everywhere nuthing over 200cc. With 1 adult and 3 kids on one bike. Driving CRAZY.. wile there nextdoor on the street 1 shooting. One die on bike. But I can tell you her family kids are the most respectful I have ever seen. It's just sad the government is so bad down there. Now I see why people are wanting to leave and come here. One of her sisters little 9 year old boy wanted to come back with me. I wish I could bring him. Before probably be dead by 20. The gangs are bad. But her family accepted me in the family. Even though no one spoke English lol

Lilly001

Great insight. Thanks.

someguyintraffic

Not much of story. Just went to a small town outside the city. For a girls 15th birthday. But I can tell you i don't want to live there. Every store had armed guards. Motorcycles everywhere nuthing over 200cc. With 1 adult and 3 kids on one bike. Driving CRAZY.. wile there nextdoor on the street 1 shooting. One die on bike. But I can tell you her family kids are the most respectful I have ever seen. It's just sad the government is so bad down there. Now I see why people are wanting to leave and come here. One of her sisters little 9 year old boy wanted to come back with me. I wish I could bring him. Before probably be dead by 20. The gangs are bad. But her family accepted me in the family. Even though no one spoke English lol

3rd world country

Dub

Made it back. No problems. But man we really don't know how good we have it over here

I wish we could send Colin Kaepernick and the rest of the NFL flag protestors down there to live a year or two. Let them grow a healthy respect for our country and our flag.

panfish

Lol yep. They would not make it 1 month they would be calling mommy or got shot. They dont play down there.

Reactions: Dub
Spent some time there in the 80s just a nasty dump