Useless Billy cranking down some reebs burn it down #217

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Hey

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I wonder if Billy used my camper top to fish this weekend? It woulda been a goot'un to use it.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
hay matt

Pappy gotta put da cheekuns on to boil

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
maybe hillbilly would meet me at the Moose Café and buy my lunch tamarra. That would help my feelings from Billy stealin', I mean borrowing my camper top.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
feathers stink if you boil dem. I like to boil raw slick cheekuns without da feathers.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Here is Chapter one.

Been playing around with a series of stories bout Billy today. Here is a few paragraphs of my first try. Think I should continue or just stick with the history.

Present Day
Billy McDurdleson was standing at the door when the Wagon Wheel opened that morning. Verloo Langs, the new waitress had hardly got the door open when Billy shot by her and claimed the only table in the WW, that had a window with a clear view of the K&H tire and Radiator shop across the street. As Verloo walked past him back toward the Bar she flashed her tooth at Billy and asked. "Your regular this morning Billy?" "Yeah ham and eggs" he gunted back. She was back at his table shortly with a can of Hamm's beer and 2 pickled eggs. "Here you go good looking, how bout 50 cents for the juke box." Billy took the two quarters from her and put in his shirt pocket.

But he wasn't thinking bout eggs, or beer, or juke boxes today, all his concentration was on the tire store across the street, just as it had been every morning that as soon as they opened for the last month. The biggest miracle was that Billy had been there every day for a month without getting thrown out and banded for 6 weeks. But not now, Billy had his eye on something much more important than a Bar fight with his brother Owney or his cousin Alonzo.

Owney and Alonzo were just plain mean. In fact Owney had just finished a stretch in Federal prison for rearranging the letters on one of those cheap signs you see out in front of a tanning salon, that says something like "Free lotion with 2 month membership" on them. Owney was good with letters and an amazingly fast worker. Alonzo was just as bad and was known to carry a razor in the pocket of his overalls, and he wasn't afraid to use it. You could tell when he was packing though, because the cord on it always stuck out of said pocket.

Billy was watching K&H intently now, and it was less than an hour before he saw what he was looking for. It was a purpled colored SUV with Michigan tags on it, with an Al Gore bumper sticker on one side, and a Save the Fire Ants one on the other, to balance it out. It rolled slowly up to the tire store. It had 3 perfectly good tires on it, but his eyes were not on the good tires, what he saw was a beautiful spare. The spare was not full size one but rather one on those space saving tires bout a third the size of a regular one. He could hardly control his excitement as he watched the SUV roll to a stop. That excitement went away quickly though, because Billy knew what he just watched would have to happen at least 5 more times today if he was going to reach his ultimate goal in life. He did like his chances today though, because he was thinking the 2 pounds of roofing nails he had stolen earlier, and had spread out on the by-pass would mean a busy day at K&H Tire and Radiator Shop.

To be continued.

Last edited:

deerhuntingdawg

Good job bo$$! Can't wait to hear the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.